 Belville / 70
Re: Quick and dirty scans of 5825 and 5826
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 15:12:19 GMT

Shiri wrote:
Amazing! Where did you find these?
Thanks a bunch! Now I can't wait for these to be released!

I assume from the backs of the instructions for 5823 and 5824, those are
the are the same pictures I was talking about earlier.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com