  *93800 (-20)
  Re: Technic Building Modules (was, Re: Review - 8002 - Star Wars Destroyer Droid)

(...) Well, I like the Modular design, simply because it is easier to build the sets. I sort out all the parts now, whenever I build the set: For example: (URL) for parts drives me nuts. I guess I spent too many years building large models, trying (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Please provide diffs for legOS releases

Hi Alex, I'll post a cvs rdiff later. Alex Wetmore schrieb: (...) Rossz Vamos-Wentworth is working on an InstallShield version for Windows. (...) There's a watchdog timer module on the RCX, which is currently unused in legOS. Shouldn't bee too (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Idea for LARGE Star Wars sets

I know that the Milennium Falcon is due out in July but, this is an idea so we can have an offical set that is to "scale" and is more appealing to both the Star Wars and the LEGO collecter! This idea is not only limited to the MF, but, can be used (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  FA: various parts....adventurer....

(URL) in one hour... Thanks, Eugwe Coral (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: OO programing in RCX

Dave Baum schrieb: (...) Yes, definitely so. Many concepts in parser generators are actually OO (bison result types, for example), but they aren't implemented that way. (...) Prof. Goos rather convincingly advocates generation as the do-all and (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Castle Minifig Races

(...) *SNIP* (...) Where are you getting trans-blue spears from!? I did not know there were any, they don't appear in any of my vast collection. Also, in my kingdom I use the entire Ninja line (with black bows from Wild West) for the Elves. The red (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Will's Small Castle Auction - Update 4

I acquired the following sets in a lot I purchased over the holidays. As a townie I have no use for these so I've decided to auction them off. The rules are pretty simple: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Michael Collins....Are you there?

Don't worry. I just got this from him: (...) ... and I've not even paid for the set yet! Scott A (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  2000 lego in oz?

Has anyone seen any of the new sets or a 2000 australian catalog anywhere in the perth metro area? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  new starwars set question

Do any of the newly released starwars sets contain any new parts, not including decorated elements where the element itself is not new or old parts in new colors? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Michael Collins....Are you there?

Michael: I have not heard a reply, or been able to e-mail you. Your e-mails are getting through (auction updates). I tried to send new bids this weekend, but my e-mails were not getting through to you. Have you received anything from me since (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 2000 Danish Catalog is online

(...) Thats because it *is* Toolo. Look at the digger arm. Those are the same pieces that were in a couple of the toolo sets. Jeff (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: Do you build sets you buy for parts?

teyyareci (Selçuk) wrote in <Fo7r18.F39@lugnet.com>: (...) I do exactly the same, with the addition of: 2a. Decide, if it's cool enough, to leave it up for display for a long time, possibly never breaking it up. (This becomes an exercise in (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Miscellaneous thoughts...

(...) scans (...) is (...) We're not talking about the KING from the new sets, we're talking about the new KNIGHT that is described above. The new knight has the same torso as the chess king. Bill (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Waiting for ZB

This message got me thinking. I mail ordered a 4565 and 8480 from a ZB not too far away from me. This was a couple weeks ago, when there was news about these sets on lugnet. I haven't received them yet - has anybody? -- Have fun! John The Legos (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Lets Just Pretend Lego are really listening to us :-\

OK .... a bit of a challenge to you all :-) We have been complaining about the latest offerings put forth by TLG in regard to Duplo (I have protested quite loudly to anyone who will listen to me rant about the falling standard in quality and really (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  offtopicy sort of thing

Ok, so it's nothing to do with nqc and not much to do with mindstorms, but here's a nice bit of elementary physics I came across while playing with my RIS: Take two 9v dc lego motors like the ones you got with the RCX. Stick something, a wheel or a (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: What a bunch of minifigs

I count 29, and have pics of them all at Brickset to prove it :-) (URL) Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:BEZ2OICVCnejamK...4ax.com... (...) most (...) minifigs (...) droids (...) TLC (...) in the (...) approach (...) sets (...) (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  australian name for 6890?

Does anyone know the name that was used in australia for 6890? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: 2000 Danish Catalog is online

(...) Aha. Now I know what you are takling about. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.db.scans)

Skipped 6 messages in groups lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact