  *93707 (-10)
  SFX?

Hi all. I just had an idea. Would sound effects be good whenever there is a sizeable Town/Train display to add to the ambience of the layout? I could make an ambience recording for a Town that would loop on a computer listening to shoutcast station (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

(...) IMO, if TLG doesn't cut it out with the "sell to the impatient ones" plan soon, kids will become more and more used to it, until the whole thing is screwed. I think TLG is making the kids impatient by getting them used to such juniorized (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  WTB: silver breastplates

Hi. Me and a friend are looking for about five silver breastplates from the Pirates' Imperial Armada theme. We would prefer to buy outright; however, if you're looking for a trade, let us know what elements you're looking for. Also, we're still (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Black minifigs

(...) You know i never actually have noticed that before. And have you ever noticed this: there are all kinds of faces that they have, but i have never seen one screaming or yelling or frowning for that matter. If anyone knows, can you still buy (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Dobrodruznici

(...) No to ano. U nas su moderne rozne "talkre", "chaty", kde sa ludia rozpravaju. Sam som jednym zo spravcov najvacsieho slovenskeho talkra. Viem co to je pre tych ludi. Sedia tam v lete... ked sa da ist k vode. Proste stale. V noci. Hmmm Ja som (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.cs)

  Re: North West Fest writeup page

(...) Despite the need, nay moral obligation, to insert some sort of innuendo here, I can't bring myself to do it. It happens to us all now and again I suspect. Personally, I found a lovely 6314 City People, and for my hippy streak, I mean Pirate (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Storing bricks at low temperatures

(...) Most of the GMLTC layout is stored in a trailer, which AFAIK is outside through the entire rather cold MN winter... Steve (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  FA [eBay] 6372, 6898, Lots of Parts

I have the following items on eBay, ending 1/16/00 at 15:04. 6372 Town House (Used, complete, box, instructions) 6898 Ice Sat V (Used, complete, box, instructions) Adventurers parts: 3 CRAPPs from 5978 Sphynx Surprise Balloon pieces Burps (Dark Grey (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Miscellaneous thoughts...

(...) Yeah. I paid $20 for one of those guys just a few weeks before the first scans of the 2000 catalog came out. (grumble) I still use my "Chess King" as the king for my Crusaders/Royal Knights faction, though, because he does have a *semblance* (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: $13 for 5978 at Walmart.com

Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message news:387BB347.C87AC4...ape.com... (...) clearance (...) Just checked again, 8:35 PM (Pacific) and the sets are there for $13 (on the 2nd of two pages) TJ (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.market.shopping)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact