  *93541 (-20)
  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

Richard Franks wrote in message ... (...) in (...) Oops - I guess I do have a bunch in black then, though I haven't broken up my extra Shuttles. There is another set which has them in grey since I haven't even opened my Super Car yet. Frank (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: I'm sick of nqc

Well, until we have speed learning or reliable hypno-training (as portrayed in a number of Robert A. Heinlein's novels), you'll just have to buckle down and hit the books, if RCX Code doesn't tickle your transistors. The NQC tutorial should help. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

Scott-A wrote in message <387B53A0.E66ED88A@hw.ac.uk>... (...) have (...) No (I never bought the Technic set which has these - or are there other sources?), but I do have a couple grey ones. Frank (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  Fwd: I'm sick of nqc

-- MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: 1. Content-Type: message/rfc822 Content-Disposition: inline Content-Length: 401 (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

(...) Nope. Haven't seen 'em on heavy discount. I'm just getting around to the desert sets for the most part. For the most part, I have a one to two year lag on buying Lego. Bruce (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: I'm sick of nqc

Do you suppose you could be a little bit more specific? Which program are you trying to write and what doesn't it do? CU Bert Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Lego pBricks www.bvandam.net -----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- Van: (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ... (...) trunk. (...) Have you bought a Jungle Adventure set? I believe this is where they were introduced. (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: I'm sick of nqc

RCX code is no good! It's just too limited! I need to learn NQC!!!! (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Picture-Wrapping.

Simon Gammon: (...) I think the only way you can achieve this with the current browsers is to make the captions a part of the images. It is a solution I _generally_ would discourage, but with the current state of HTML and HTML-renderers it is (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: I'm sick of nqc

Ummmm ... you could just use Lego RCX Code ... you can do lots of stuff with it, even though it isn't quite as flexible/powerful as NQC [which isn't as good as using PBforth ::: tips hat :::] ... If NQC is giving you trouble (You _are_ using the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Name?

(...) I was thinking of something along the lines of MALUG. It would be easier to appeal to a larger region, instead of just the St. Louis area. I would like to try to hook up with the people in KC for instance, for the larger shows. But I'm (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: Death of the studded brick

Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) <set:8422>. (...) I was surprised at how many beams came with 8448. I agree. (...) part (...) Again I agree. System bricks don't connect to Duplo or Primo[1], right? [1][2] ...or should I call it Baby now? (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Looking for James Jessiman Photo

I am seeking a picture of James Jessiman for the ldraw.org website. I did not know one existed until Papp Imre emailed me yesterday claiming he had seen one on a website somewhere. He suggested James' site, but I couldn't find any there. My best bet (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.people)

  I'm sick of nqc

Can someone help me! I am not at all familiar with nqc. The tutorial and guide are no help. Can somebody do something!!!!! (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: GPS for RCX

(...) Ah, but I have thought up a slight fix to this problem. You are not really concered with "where" the robot is, just how it has moved relative to a fixed base position. ("home") This wouldn't work for a robot that you are sending _all_ that (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Scout and Mindstorm IR communication example

For those of you interested in the Scout I've posted an example of communication software between Mindstorm and Scout. The software is nqc for the Mindstorm and Lego assembler for the Scout. The page is master/slave on www.bvandam.net CU Bert (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: $13 for 5978 at Walmart.com

Crap. I just now saw your message, and they are no longer listed :-/ I wouldn't mind one for parts, but certainly not an anything BUT the clearance price, as I'd probably trade half of it away (though I wouldn't know WHICH parts I'd keep until I had (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2 Motors -> 1 axle

Depending on the application you could also use a stack of small round pieces (2x2 studs, one unit high each) slide onto the axle this makes the axle very stiff and is still round and is still "Lego". Depending on the wheels or gears you use they (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Micro Scout programming with VLL bar code: HOWTO

Perhaps an animated GIF file consisting of a black or white square that alternate where the timing is specified in the GIF file and executed by the computer. This would still be able to be posted on web sites. Brian (...) -- ___...___ Brian Johnson (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Micro Scout programming with VLL bar code: HOWTO

(...) I just tried this by modifying the PS barcode maker Doug Eaton posted. I made one 'bar' and one 'space' as a 256x256 GIF and merged them with gifmerge as directed by Doug's PS (plus all space lead-in/lead-out). I played this back at various (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.microscout)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact