 Local / United States / Missouri / 78
Re: Name?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 23:08:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mo, Levering A. Reynolds writes:
We need a name now that we are thinking more serious about a club. I had
thought of at least one SLAMALUG or Saint Louis Area Metro Adult Lego Users
Group or Saint Louis Area Mid America Lego Users Group.

Andreas Stabno thought of MALUG or Mid America LEGO Users Group

What do you think?

I was thinking of something along the lines of MALUG.  It would be easier to
appeal to a larger region, instead of just the St. Louis area.  I would like to
try to hook up with the people in KC for instance, for the larger shows.  But
I'm flexible...  I'll go with the flow regardless :)