  *93248 (-5)
  Re: Scan your stickers

Dean Husby wrote in message <387ABC22.A44A9E78@a....bc.ca>... (...) Dean: I try to always do this. I just sent a bunch of older scans to Kevin @ brickshelf. Eric (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LDraw-Mode vs. BezGen... problems?

(...) Yep, I've used it for the Flex-System hoses and the ribbed hoses from the Technic line. But I'm sure it can be used to model most kinds of flexible elements in LEGO, possibly even the 11L chain links seen in many LEGO themes, if you are a bit (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: GP2D12 Pinouts

(...) Just visit: (URL) are some modifications to the handyboard required, because the sensor does not work with the pull-up resistors on the handyboard. You have to cut some traces on the handyboard. A detailed description and a picture of the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) clearance. It has an old palm tree (currently would get you at least $1 on auction, 4 blue 2x2x3 steep slopes (to go with the new castle 2x2x3 steep slope corners) which should get at least $1 for the 4 on (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  A Jsme Tu!

Tak jsme tady v loc.cs a ani to tak moc dlouho vytvorit netrvalo :) Jsme tu dva a mame 3 skupiny na ktere muzeme psat. Vic skupin nez lidi :)) Taky je tady v pravidlech ze se nesmi mluvit sproste. Velmi zaujimave :))) Napsal jsem spravcovi jestli by (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.cs)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact