 Robotics / Handy Board / 7290
Re: GP2D12 Pinouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 09:29:18 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.handyboard, Richard Spooner writes:
Please could someone let me know the pin arrangement for the GP2D12 as I
have such a device with no documentation (the Sharp datasheet doesn't help).

... Richard (rspooner@frisurf.no)
Just visit:
http://condor.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de/stueker/GP2D12

There are some modifications to the handyboard required,
because the sensor does not work with the pull-up resistors
on the handyboard. You have to cut some traces on the handyboard.
A detailed description and a picture of the modified layout
can be found on the website.

Dirk