  *93189 (-10)
  Re: I got my membership package

(...) Don't forget Suzanne! (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.people)

  Do I want a micromotor?

Comparatively speaking, what are the major diffences between a standard motor and a micromotor? What is required to connect to it's output? It appears that it has the small toothed gear like the small toothed pulley in the Pitsco catalog... How much (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: OO programing in RCX

(...) I toyed with a couple of ideas for this, but most of the really useful things can't be done using the standard bytecodes. About the only thing I came up with was a way to wrap the standard API calls up into some classes. However, implementing (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Gats in St. Louis

(...) Either one works for me. I began my acent from my dark ages about a year and a half ago, and just got interested in trains about 6 months ago. I havn't made up any decent MOC's yet. (I'm still waiting to get a new place for my collection. I (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

Ben Gatrelle wrote in message ... (...) in a (...) (which (...) Yes, the old palm tree is better. This is a great set for clearance. It has an old palm tree (currently would get you at least $1 on auction, 4 blue 2x2x3 steep slopes (to go with the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: How old are you?

Well, I didn't reply earlier, but I'm just about the average (33). I heard once that the diference between man and boys was the price of the toys. I think it's right. In this case it means the amount of Lego sets :-) I'm still a beginner, but it (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How advanced can RCX programming be?

(...) IMHO, spirit.ocx doesn't provide OO capability - it does serve as an enabler, though. What it provides is the ability to write a VB program that writes an RCX program. This VB program can be as OO as you want it, but the calls to spirit.ocx (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: MOC: Dragoons, digitally photographed

(...) It was made much easier by the fact that they were paint markers - it was a lot more like drawing than manipulating a brush would be. (...) I want green ponytail hair for Terra. I think you're more likely to get your wish without resorting to (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Micro Scout programming with VLL bar code: HOWTO

  Re: Accessories from other themes...

(...) Whenever I have skeletons running about, they for some reason tend to be wearing the dark grey samurai helmets and samurai armor. It makes them look quite a bit more menacing than just having naked skeletal warriors running about. It's also (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact