  *93054 (-20)
  Re: DixieLUG ?

Greg Williams wrote in message <000701bf5bae$114c18...hobbit>... (...) We're working on a deal to be in the Piedmont Division (Atlanta Chapter of the NMRA) show this March. I have a meeting tommorow with the organizer. Hopefully I'll have good (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: DixieLUG ?

I'd like to see a NGLTC layout sometime. Every time it has been scheduled I've ended up having to be out of town for some reason. When is the next show scheduled? I won't be able to make it to Macon. We just has a new member of the family arrive - a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: History of LEGO Windows...revisited

(...) Thanks for the correction Jeff. As you can tell, I am not into LEGO trains! I also left out the 1x3x2 blue window (also a very rare window), also from an 80's train set. The LEGO Train system has, as it appears, the rarest of all classic LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Technica v3

Looks great. Thank you for making this! The one thing that's missing from the element registry (from a design standpoint, not an actual element) is a way to navigate from one page to the others without going back. There should be next/previous (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sentimental Journey (Was Re: What all has TLC done?)

Paul, (...) Well, I for one fell in love with the Futurons, there have always been bad designs in every theme, from Castle to Town to Space, but overall, the Classic Space line, and the Futuron line, compared to the newer lines, really fall short. I (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  5988 Pharoah's Forbidden Ruins FT

I have a MISB 5988 Pharoah's Forbidden Ruins that I would like to trade. I would like to trade with someone living in the U.S. to minimize shipping costs. I would like to do a 1 for 1 trade with any of the following: 6575 Arctic Base and 6569 Polar (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BBC-B interface #1093 - help wanted

Just bought an interface unit for controlling 6 x LEGO 4.5v motors from a BBC-B micro. It is a LEGO set, part number 1093, circa 1986. Unfortunately has no instructions, but does look to have all the hardware I'll need (unit, PSU and cabling). Can (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: How advanced can RCX programming be?

(...) You are right, Matthew. It also supports the Mac and Unix, which RCX Code and the Spirit ActiveX control don't. David Leeper (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: History of LEGO Windows...revisited

(...) These were also found in early '80s trains: 7727, 7730, and 7750 each came with two 1x2x2 windows; 7810 came with four. In addition, 7750 came with four 1x1x2 windows. Jeff (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  hey look; lego people's heads bring good luck. or something

(URL) in he graphic at the top. But the text is funny too, of course.) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Pascal as language for programming a RCX-module

(...) In theory it should be possible with using gpc (the pascal frontend to the gnu c-compiler) or p2c and using LegOS. p2c should be up and running quite fast, although you would have to drop all pascal library stuff, as that uses a special lib (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: ROBOLAB 1.5 now ROBOLAB Programmer

(...) Huh? I never heard of most of those sensors (ok, some are on the home-built sensors pages, but none of them - except temperature - are from lego). And they closed legoworldshop. *insert favorite swearing word* Anybody willing to help to get (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Palm IR

(...) Yes, that would be great. Even short-range communication would be cool, as it would allow me to put my Palm on a lego robot as "extended brain". bye, Georg (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.palm)

  A slight update

Gentlemen and Ladies of Lugnet: I have added a new page to the Perilous Pirates: a listing of the main players found under "The Men" at: (URL) and Avast! SteveC LEGO Perilous Pirate Page (URL) moved the Lighthouse! To find out how: (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Praise from the US!!!!

(...) Nay, nay and thrrrice nay - a totem pole can be any theme - check totem in your dictionary. Titter ye not missus. Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: J-Box?

(...) Not before me I hope - I haven't even seen it the first time around yet! Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: What happened to the early 90's models

D. Jezek <danjezek@REMOVEaloha.net> wrote in message news:Fo45Jq.9wn@lugnet.com... (...) ones. (...) wants (...) less (...) Model (...) I'd beg to differ with Technic. Some technic has remained unjuniorized, but a lot of it (throwbots, etc) is made (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Robotic Vision (was: Video image analisys)

I am a proponent for HALCON from mvtec.com. Although I have to admit that I am biased, as I have used HALCON during my thesis, its a very powerful environment. The number of available operators ranges from simple low-level image processing to (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How advanced can RCX programming be?

(...) Even if you don't know C, NQC is pretty easy to learn. (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A village challenge and questions ...

(...) A crossroads may also be the center of town, but that would probably make the town less of the "backwards village" Pawel seems to want. (...) This is highly terrain dependant. Watermills would probably be more likely, as a windmill would (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact