  *91933 (-10)
  Re: Technic box #1 update

G'Day I have rec'v'd Technik box #1 this morning, will have a look at it over the weekend. I will try to take it down to the Post Apocalyptic Robot Challange ((URL) ) then send it off mid week. Martin do you still want to see this box ? Or do I send (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Holy LEGO Star Wars, Batman!

(...) Oops, I just missed it when it was posted originally: (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Shut out at Target!

(...) I've been looking for one of these. Only one I've found still scans at full price, which might be why it was still there for me to scan. The best Target I've found for clearance deals has an annoying habit of not discounting the biggest sets (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: A Hand With No Gears Or Pullies

Seems really cool. Do you already have pictures of it grabbing or grasping something? "David Leeper" <david.leeper@destiny.com> wrote in message news:FntouI.EyM@lugnet.com... (...) gears (...) a (...) arm (...) 1st, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Bulk Sale Prices

Since we don't yet have any idea about what the LEGO Direct Bulk Sales policy is all about, I did want to mention a few things. One is that we shouldn't expect any great bargains in purchasing via bulk orders. I don't think TLC is going to undercut (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Storing bricks at low temperatures

(...) That doesn't apply to most snakes I know. <grin> James (URL) -->off-topic.fun> (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Junk Box #1

Hi, I receive Junk Box #1 from A.J. Findley yesterday, took only 1 piece and throw away some broken really unusable part. put in some old stuff but still in good condition, will put more during week-end before sending it to the next one. I don't (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: 2 Motors -> 1 axle

Will your design work using shorter axles and a bunch of the "axle connector" pieces? That should keep the axle train from flexing too much. --Doug Wilcox (URL) Message----- From: Dave Johnson <djohnson@sirius.com> To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Video image analisys

Hi Marco, I haven't done any vision processing yet, but plan to get into it sometime this summer. In the meantime, I've been casually scanning the web for related sites. Here's one you may find useful: (URL) Leeper (hopes this helps) (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  2 Motors -> 1 axle

After the good suggestions from folks (see the Balancing Bots thread) I did some experiments with using 2 motors to drive one axle (to double the power to the axle) and thought the results might be of interest to others. I first tried having the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact