  *91366 (-10)
  Re: Tough to find pieces

Jeff Johnston wrote in message <386FB892.5AB0918E@m...ne.net>... (...) expensive, (...) about (...) Yes, there is something unusual about it. The directions show the cylinder without a hole in the top stud. Those older style cylinders were in a few (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: RCX onboard timer and motor pulsing

(...) I was just experimenting with this a few days ago. An RCX using PWM does a far better job of driving the LEGO train motors than the simple variable voltage from the LEGO train control. You can make a train creep around just above stall speed (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Changed Days

(...) Is the current availability of 'old' sets at retailers a one off as lego clears its warehouses that it is reorganising? As this process now finished, or is there some way to go? e.g. I was in Bournemouth over the week end and noticed in a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: "Co Je Teply Tenhle Tyden"

(...) nerozumis (...) hovorit (...) A kde ses naucil mluvit nemecky a anglicky? To je docela dobry. Vsadim se ze asi umis taky rusky ne? Ja rustinu zapomnel ale jeste ji umim jakztakz cist. A co takhle cikanstinu? ;))))) Nekde jsem slysel ze "cikat" (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.sk)

  Re: dressed up a couple of links

(...) best (...) You did a really great job. I'd like to see a video of it speeding down the tracks with its legs flipping up and down like a real centipede. It wouldn't be a bad idea to add some touch sensor to it so that if you touch its head it (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  A new pirate ship.

Gentlemen, With all this Captain John E. Doolittle stuff (and that's not over - go (URL) and see where its up to and make your mark), I find myself hankering for a decent pirate ship. Not one of these RR or AF builds - I mean like the Agamemnon (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Dobrodruznici

(...) On asi sedi prilis moc u pocitace. Je tady furt od rana do vecera. Je proste "zavislak" do extremu ;) Za par let to cloveka uplne zhuntuje a stane se z nej chodici pocitac. (...) by (...) No neni to spatny napad. Nechces to spravcovi verejnne (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.sk)

  Re: Figurky (Bylo: Re: Lego je OK! ;)

(...) Ano, je hnusna! Je tak na zblyti :(~~ (...) v (...) Ted jsem videl jak nekdo vyrobil insectoid vlak. Je to hnusny, vypada to jako stonozka!!!!! Koukni se na to: (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.sk)

  Re: Mindstorms a Legovy Hry

(...) Nekde na pevnine je obchod s videama a jejich computer system nebyl Y2K compliant. Nejakej mladej hoch zapomnel vratit pres weekend video a nauctovali mu za to omylem pres 900 dolaru :)))) Teda pocitac si myslel ze ten kluk to video mnel (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.cz)

  Re: 7124 - Flash Speeder Parts

For those that aren't married to their minifigs? :) -- Paul Davidson Dave Stiles <Turbowolf@aol.com> wrote in message news:FnwHKI.H82@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact