 Trains / 3483
Re: dressed up a couple of links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 11:19:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ben Fleskes writes:

Since the yahoo/geocities page merger, I wasn't able to edit one of my
geocities pages until now.  I've dressed up a link or two.  Including links to
my Daylight train.

Matt so kindly added a link on lugnet.trains to this page, so I thought it • best
to clean it up.

Not much has really changed, but if you have the time, check it out:

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/hangar/1857/benspage.htm

That Dodecapede is definitely the most repulsive MOC I've ever seen!!! ;)
You did a really great job.  I'd like to see a video of it speeding down the
tracks with its legs flipping up and down like a real centipede.  It wouldn't
be a bad idea to add some touch sensor to it so that if you touch its head it
would try to bite you ;)