  *90645 (-5)
  Re: Princess Storm, aka warrior woman---Any Pictures?

(...) far. (...) though. (...) I also agree on the Strong points. About the only good use I have been able to think of so far for those pieces. I was thinking of something like reenforced columns on either side of a gate or at even intervals along (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I was on CNN!

That was me programming with NQC. Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message news:FntDL0.J7t@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) too! (...) shots of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: OMR Planning - Almost There

Tim: [ About instructions from non-Lugnuts. ] I wouldn't let non-Lugnuts post to Lugnet through ldraw.org. We should rather let them upload to ldraw.org, and let the OMR editors post the instructions to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets if they qualify. To (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Thoughts on 8448 (compared to 8880)

Dave Baum wrote in message ... (...) I did a very similar comparison to you, Dave. I agree with you! I am lucky enough to own all of the auto chassis, and can honestly say they have always come up with a worthy successor to the previous one. Great (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: NQC wishlist

(...) Great! (...) Vlad, that's funny. Immediately after seeing Dave's reply, I decided to make such macros myself. But I got disturbed and couldn't do it today anymore. Since you seem to have done it already, I'll just wait to see yours :-) (...) (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact