  *90286 (-20)
  Re: Looking for a sealed 6337 Fast Track Finish

I have one, but only available for Trade, not sale - see (URL) will not sell it because I'd rather keep it, but WOULD trade it for one of the sets I Want, or for 2 complete Rolling Garage Doors. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Darth Vader

I am seeking a 1-2 foot tall model of Lego Darth Vader, as soon as possible. Please contact me either by e-mail, or you can call me at 714-444-3533, indicate this is re: Darth, and I or my assistant will call you right back. I am located in Costa (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: Ultimate Collector series (different pics)

(...) it (...) Yes - that's QUITE interesting. The Star Wars sets are much cooler for their relative lack of POOPs and SPUDs. These pages made clear that the designers flirted with SPUD-abuse in the design of the speaker bikes. That's one of the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Calling for Box Status and New Rule to vote on

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) the (...) I don't see this as a problem if people are restricted so as not to re-recieve a box before all those on the list have been accounted for, or perhaps not to receive the same box twice in say 3 months. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general)

  Horse Badards

Hey, I was wondering how much I could get for some horse badards(spelling?) I have a red one with the old lion symbol in yellow, and a blue one with black dragons one it. Are these rare? Karl Martinson raymart@jam21.net (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  definition of SPUD (was Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com)

(...) SPUD = Single Purpose Unlegoish Decorative element. Coined by Paul Gyugyi in an r.t.l post on 12/27/1995 to describe the big barrel element that was introduced in the 1996 Wild West sets. The "U" seems to have mutated over time to "ugly" or (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general)

  sql server dba

Dear Friends, I'm enclosing the hot list of our company for this week it has been a great pleasure doing business with you and hope to continue to help you in fulfilling the requirements. If you do not have me on your email list please put me on (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: NQC wishlist

A switch statment will be added pretty soon. The variable stuff is on hold for the moment. I'm holding off on the booleans until I work out a better strategy for variable allocation and code generation in general. Dave (...) for X-mas), (...) nested (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

(...) Well, My HUGE package arrived today. Thanks to those who responded for giving me hope that I wouldn't have to wait much longer. Ben Gatrelle www.yellowcastle.com (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  new RCX ?

Hi All I may have missed this thread and can not think what to search under, but has anyone been to the Lego world shop (www.legoworldshop.com/) recently? Between the first paragraph of text and the 'who to contact' is a picture of some Lego device (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Does someone want to split a 6544 Shuttle Transcon 2 set?

(...) I would definatley be interested. I was thinking of actually asking someone if they wanted the shuttle if I were to purchase the set. Keep me informed if you do want to buy the set and split it. You can even have the instructions and the box. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Train, Town and Technic at the Nugator Company

We have just added over 20,000 new pieces to the Nugator Company ((URL) These include a large number of Train and Town pieces, from sets like 4565, 4561, 6479, and others. Everything from 16x16 dock base plates to train doors, Pilot Mini-Figures to (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Return to Lego!

(...) Carlo, non ricordo se ti avevo gia` ringraziato o meno, forse si`, comunque ne approfitto per dirti che non mi sono dimenticato e che se vuoi posso farti un vaglia visto che hai anticipato tu i soldi. Mi sembra il minimo. Ciao. Marco. (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Monetary units? (was: Re: FA: $4000!!! (Tiles))

(...) Hey, wait, even though the 1x2 tiles and the coins don't have $'s on them, don't the Western/Wild West and Town safes and ATM's have $'s on them? --Todd [followups to lugnet.western,lugnet.town] (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.western, lugnet.town)

  Re: FA: $4000!!! (Tiles)

(...) Hmm, do either the coins or the tile have a $ sign on them? If I'm not mistaken, all the LEGO minifig money is actually in blurgs rather than dollars. --Todd (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: January 2000 S@H catalog

(...) 'Leo' also translates to 'lion'. Also, wasn't the british name for 6008 (Royal King) "Richard the Lion-Hearted"? Maybe KK *is* RK years down the road, as someone previously suggested... J (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

[followups to lugnet.admin.general] (...) On that note, someone applying for posting privileges under the email address legoshop@aol.com today was just denied, after a bit of investigation. In light of LEGO Direct's recent appearance, and (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

(...) *A* basic bucket? Well.... depending on your situation, maybe, and maybe not. As it was, I bought my boys 4 buckets of LEGO with about a thousand bricks in each. This seemed to solved _their_ housing problem. I don't know what it would take (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: FA: $4000!!! (Tiles)

That's assuming they were $10, $20, $30, and $40 coins, not 10 blurgs, 20 blurgs, etc ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  (canceled)

Skipped 9 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact