Hello, A while ago I posted some pics of a microfig scale Galaxy Explorer. I have since taken better pictures of it, plus I have made two more vehicles: Galaxy Explorer: (URL) Sat V (URL) Trak I (URL) LMKWYT! Thanks! Greg Majewski (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Tough to find pieces

Paul Davidson wrote in message ... (...) That was an interesting question for me, as a collector and player (with Legos, I mean!). The black sword falls into a category of the rarer pieces, but I wouldn't say its the most valuable. There are quite a (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com

(...) Uhp! correction. Looks like Todd decided to to the opposite, but it's temporary anyway. For convenience's sake, I'm going to put a link to all the Belville sets from our main bv page. I'm a big Belville fan btw, have almost every set and plan (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Organizing parts

These containers are great. I have three in different sizes. In California, they're available at Frye's. I would add one to the compartment counts because the handle can store parts, too. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego Set Boxes (and S@H catalogs)

I still have these lego boxes available for sale: 6781 - SP-Striker 6986 - Mission Commander 6956 - Stellar Recon Voyager 6898 - Mega Core Magnetizer 6812 - Grid Trekkor 6813 - Galactic Chief I also have the following S@H catalogs for sale: 1998 (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact