  *89739 (-20)
  Re: How does Lego sort Lego?

(...) Carrying this one step further: just sell us a plain-brown-box[1] of 2x4 brown bricks. The same box that Lego stores them in. Weigh the box, tell us how much/many and we (or someone) can break up the contents. An easy solution for TLC/LD. Ray (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: How does Lego sort Lego?

(...) sorting (...) (or (...) instructions (...) sets (...) for (...) I used to work in the distribution center for a major childrens book publisher. the way orders were done there would adapt itself well to bulk ordering for Lego. An order comes in (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  best set for micromotors, pneumatics

I hate to ask this question, but I just can't work it out from the DB or the the technic website... What is the best set to buy to get some micromotors? I know now that the space shuttle set has one (wish I'd known that when I saw one on (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mine Truck

(...) I thought we discussed this already :) (For anyone interested, I didn't take any measurements. I just eyed it (and mostly from memory, too)) If it's a 20 foot-wide truck (one of the smallest sizes), then I think it's pretty close at 16 studs (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: LDraw: New Parts Update Available

(...) On the same note, the download of the parts zip file was faster than downloading the gif preview... --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (URL) PAYING TOO MUCH FOR THE INTERNET! Juno now offers (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Swearing! (was something else)

Ryan Dennett wrote in message ... (...) think (...) I've (...) For what it's worth, over in rec.roller-coaster, we've been seeing a lot of SoB (^: (For the unenlightned, Paramount Kings Island is building the world's largest wooden coaster, and (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Do you want $50 for a $20 set?

Hello LUGNET, I have had absolutely no luck getting a 6557. I have been looking for over nine months now and I am desperate. I am now offering $50 to anyone who can sell me one. My son's B-day is coming up and he has a Divers collection complete (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: John E. Doolittle

(...) Waite any longer. Which is just as well, since Doolittle's wife was fooling around with his partner! As to whether they were barristers or soliciters, ya got me! We only have one form of lawyer here (all at once: And That's One Too Many!). ;-) (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Figurky (Bylo: Re: Lego je OK! ;)

(...) Ano, tie jednoduche xychty boli klasika. Ale mne sa napriklad paci ten xycht Mikulasa :)) Hehe... no a ten Timmy z Time Cruisers - ;)) bol som si ho pozriet v katalogu. ;)) No fakt vyzera jak homos... ;))) Ale myslim si, ze fakt mohli nechat (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.sk)

  Re: "Just Build" at www.lego.com

(...) WOW! It works! It's actually usable -- right from the browser -- without any plugins or external apps. Say, if you're still planning on continuing development, a wish-list item I would suggest is being able to import LDraw DAT files. (Woo!) (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Storylines

(...) Yup, it's a great story. I've got a story/theme that links most of my castle stuff together, but like most of my projects, it advances at a snail's pace. :/ James (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja and Castle? What? (was: Re: Future Wild West Possibilities)

(...) Actually, I think Frank was just trying to make a point about conflicts - I was just picking on one certain sentence. See it in the context: Frank wrote the following anecdote: (...) So you see he was actually saying that TLC was avoiding (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Web Page is FINALLY Up

Ryan, How did you color the head on your Mace Windu minifig? He looks very cool. Chuck (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars Battle Mech

I have finished my Battle Mech design; created entirely out of Star Wars Lego pieces. Check it out and let me know what you think: (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

Wow! I did have a lot of grammer and spelling mistakes! I think maybe I'll post just once a year? :-) Thank you Lar. Doyle (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Thought on pbForth

Ralph, This is something that has been bothering me about pbForth ever since you developed it... please do not take this as an attack against you or your efforts. I do, in fact, truly believe that you have contributed significantly to RCX (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

(...) out (...) I agree. I do feel bad that I continued this discussion on this thread which should have been placed somewhere else. I do apologize. :) As for the Grammer well your right, I do write quick and I am fortunate to find my mistakes at (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  K-Mart, BOGO 50%

I was in a K-Mart today, starting the new year out right by shopping for Lego. When I went to get a price check on something, I was suprised to see 'BOGO 50%' show on the register. The clerk was suprised also. She pulled out a new flyer and there it (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

Good post, mostly. Right, mostly... Bask away, Jasper... (...) My take on that is that Brad himself has imposed a deadline of "summer" for things to start happening. A lot must be done between now and then for this thing not to be stillborn. (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Brad: A way for almost ANY piece to be sold...

(...) I forgot, there is, or was, a thing called a "training wage". Dunno more about it than that. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Skipped 16 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact