  *89241 (-5)
  Re: Subgroups? (was: Re: Hey!)

If we end up going to sub-groups, I think I would rather see them split by function rather than by TLC's somewhat illogical theme grouping. I can see a point of having a separate group for discussing Arctic from the rest of town because not many (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: What would a lego stormtrooper be?

(...) Very delicate printing, please! Just a hint of joints, etc. (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Remy's Big Lego Christmas! (was Re: Big Lego Christmas)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <386CBF20.F4D0D6D0@v...er.net>... (...) Mundanes! Yes! That's it exactly! AFOLs on the one hand, mundanes on the other. Suddenly everything makes sense. But it wouldn't do to discuss it in those terms with THEM. (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) I figure you could sell the horse and the wall section for more than $1 total. And of course if you wan tand snag this set on sales (or even clearances) you'll be even better off. (...) I'll go with that, although I generally price 'current' (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

Dan Siskind has a number of castle dudes that he has accumulated, he may or may not be willing to sell some off. I have a picture of ranks and ranks of them, which, someday, if I ever find my driver disk for the scanner, or get the energy to track (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact