marco berti <arcmberti@dinet.it> wrote in message FnJIvs.5wq@lugnet.com... (...) vita a (...) per (...) Io non conosco ancora il calendario dei prossimi appelli d'esame quindi al momento non mi posso pronunciare, una cosa è certa: non mancherò! A (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Filmatino

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message FnJzJv.FIC@lugnet.com... (...) Grazie Mario, non aspiravo a tanto ;-) -- LEg GOdt :-) Domenico (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com

This is the second letter I'm writing in reply. The first one got erased - that seems to be happening to me a lot lately... But back to business (or fun...) (...) it's a (...) [snipped description about new stuff] (...) Cool, didn't think o'that! (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) Although I do not believe the civl war is a good war to choose, I dont want to give up a war theme either. I believe that if lego was to make a war theme they should make a fictional war, because no matter which war they choose, every war has (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Is anyone else concerned??

(...) Well, considering that all the catalog scans we've seen say that the ATT, MTT, and Millenium Falcon are all due out in July, then I think that yeh, you're being needlessly alarmed. Ryan (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: detecting goal objects at a distance

(...) I imagine that - even if using such an IR LED as a beacon - roomlight etc. will still be the major problem. So, I'm pretty sure that a quite simple means at the detector side would simplify such a project dramatically: an optical IR filter. (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Rocker-boogie suspension model: Help

(...) Apparently it changed, I found a list of Linc's creations (including a rocker-boogie) at: (URL) Johnson (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: More January 2000 S@H Catalog Observations... Paradisia and Pirates oh my!

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ... (...) Shield. (...) violent (...) A friend of mine picked up the Sword and Shield set at Legoland during its opening for me. It's not new, but a lot more easy to obtain now. I wish they had that with different (old (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Set Inventories

In the past, getting set inventories for brand new sets has been a hassle, because not many seem to like doing it. However, I am going to do it, unless someone already has. If you have the set inventories for any of the new Castle sets, PLMK so I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Parting out 6091/98: The Invasion of Strombrachter Page

I have good access to the 6091/6098 and have thought about buying several to part out and auction. However, I have never run a parts auction before. I would probably use eBay, but wondered if anyone here had suggestions, especially about how to go (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact