  *88417 (-20)
  Re: aspirante nuovo socio lugnet.it

(...) ha (...) Io suggerirei di organizzare il prossimo LEGOfest direttamente DENTRO il plastico di Wilmer ;-) Wilmer fatti vedere!!! -- LEg GOdt :-) Domenico (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Design wanted: Touch sensor for passing trains

(...) This would be my suggestion as well, if you want to use a touch sensor. If I recall correctly, they should be robust enough that the weight of the track won't set them off, but the weight of a passing train will. The only thing I'd worry about (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

  Re: I need LDlite.

(...) You can get it here: ftp://marsbase.verin..._1_6_b.zip Hope that helps! 8) Ben Vaughan buster@marsbase.com (URL) few, the proud,...the plastic. (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New castle minifigs--in which sets?

(...) Doh! Thanks all the same, though I'm afraid it wasn't the answer I was hoping for... Dave! (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Six Shooter

If I remember, correctly this Japanese site has some projectile launchers : (URL) look at Mario Ferrari's site: (URL) like your idea of the axle-firing system. The axles would allow for (theoretically) some really fun automation and rapid-fire. Just (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Design wanted: Touch sensor for passing trains

I have used a magnetic reed switch to detect trains. Glue a small magnet to a lego piece, and mount on the train. Cut a Lego wire in half, and solder a reed switch to the cut end. This detects the train with precision, and is not affected by (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pattern #'s

(...) The are no fixed rules, as the pattern numbers are specific to LDraw - they're not TLG reference numbers. So generally, first-come-first-served, but where the same pattern appears on several parts (like some of the P68s - M:Tron) an attempt is (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: General Box #5

Please sign me up. (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Slim Pickings at Target

(...) Yes, it's been my experience that 4 is the number. There is actually another indication of a possible great deal. If you scan it and it comes up "clearance" or something like that, no price indicated, then it's usually real cheap. I have had (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: New castle minifigs--in which sets?

(...) Queen Leonora and Princess Storm are only available in 6091/6098 King Leo's Castle, unfortunately. Jeff (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer!

(...) I sure hope it is polybagged. Less waste that way, for when I buy tons. :) Anyway, here is my predicted Inventory (matches the 14 piece count exactly): 2 Green 4x4 Plates; 1 Black 4x4 Turntable; 1 Gray 2x2 25 degree Slope Brick; 2 Black 1x1 (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Six Shooter

Hello! I wonder if there is anyone else that has built a Mindstorms robot that "shoots" stuff around? I wanted to build something that I haven't seen made before with RIS. (Like if that would ever happen) :) It started with a idea to bulid a Lego (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer!

(...) S@H offers it as 6091. (...) Is there any special packaging? Anything strange? I wonder why we have a different number... Jeff (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  My ReVUE: 5956

Background: It was my son's birthday so I we headed over to TRU to pick out gifts. My son got a some LEGOs and Nintendo games, but I knew I could not leave empty handed. Knowing it was one of those "big plastic piece" sets and that it would be (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.reviews)

  Technic box #2 - list update

There are currently 5 names on the list for Technic box #2. 20 spaces are still available. I have considered a deadline for entry so sign up while you still can! -Rob (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  New castle minifigs--in which sets?

Speaking as one of those sorry individuals who hasn't yet seen 2000 Castle and who hasn't yet received his S@H catalog, I was wondering... Which sets have the new female minifigs? Are they available in (somewhat) smallish sets, or only in the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

Ben Gatrelle wrote in message ... (...) items (...) I have placed a couple orders from DYA. Like you, I am also waiting for my Club Cars, etc. I have received the 4539 Level Crossing sets I ordered the week before. They arrived last Monday (12/20) (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer!

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999, David Eaton (<FnIFqF.JAz@lugnet.com>) wrote at 16:13:27 (...) It's *definitely* 6098 on the box *and* instructions here in the UK. (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  My ReVUE: 5902

Background: Buying some of the new 2000 sets, I noticed this one. I do collect Adventurers and have not bought this one yet. Knowing it was discontiued, I picked one up. ---...--- Set Number: 5902 Set Name: River Raft Piece Count: 18 Theme/Subtheme: (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.reviews)

  Three arm piece for makeing tri-star

having visited the site mentioned in the O'Reilly book and also gone through all ( that I can find ) of the tecnica registry and Dacta pieces, I cannot find the obvious lego piece that is the base for making the tri-star wheel arrangement. If (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 12 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact