  *87979 (-10)
  Re: The 1999 Holiday Lego Haul

(...) A fine haul indeed; my girlfriend gave me a Super Street Sensation (8448), Slave 1 (7144), and Battle Droid (8001). (I think she's a keeper!) Merry Christmas and happy building to all! (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: January 2000 S@H catalog

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:3867EEEB.9B00AD...ger.net... (...) Speaking of Boris, that reminds me...<off topic for those not interested> I was introduced to Boris Vallejo (after Frazetta) with the Bantam book reprints of (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Boats line

Yeah I have input on this one... Take the tente sets from the early 80's they had all this...now make them to minifig scale in Lego design and I know all us boat, ferry, tanker, airplane carrier and oceanic research center fanatics will have hours (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 8001 Battle Droid is awesome!

Whew... Glad to know I'm not the only one that bought the 8001 for the wife's x-mass present. This is my wife's 1st Technic set since she has just reciently been converted into a LEGO maniac. She loved it I loved and out 6yr old son loved smashing (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  HB died - help needed

Hi HBoarders! I have some troubles with my HB. I have set it up together with the expansion board, and it worked properly and very fine. Then once, unfortunately, the LCD, connected to the expansion board, touched one of the five motor-power diodes, (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: LEGO Racers demo

Wow! The demo is finally available on the LEGO site? I d/l'd this *weeks* ago on a 3D game site... Build On! John Matthews Suzanne D. Rich <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message news:FnFtJ0.LLw@lugnet.com... (...) available at (...) commercial: (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) love (...) I definitely agree. The western theme was excellent with great pieces, great minifigs, great color schemes and overall truly excellent overall models. The models weren't even juniorized, even though there were some BURPs (cough, (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)

  LEGO Racers demo

A downloadable demo (12.7 MB) of the PC version of LEGO Racers is available at (URL) The download actually comes from developer High- voltage software's site where there's a summary, reviews and a US TV commercial: (URL) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.general)

  8001 Battle Droid is awesome!

My wife got me the new 8001 Battle Droid for xmas. (URL) you like StarWars EP1 and/or Technic, you must build this set! It folds up just like in the movie, then at a touch of a button it springs up to a 12 inch tall battle droid. It is simply (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Lego je OK! ;)

Musim ti rict je jsem moc rad ze jsi se tu objevil. Byl jsem rad kdyz jsem poprve objevil na internetu ostatni "dospely" ;) lidi ktery sbiraji lego. Ale ty jsi prvni clovek od nas ktery se zajima o lego. To je super! :) Mimochodem, co rikas (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.sk)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact