  *87613 (-20)
  New helmet and Era.

Hello, I have heard a lot of people say that the new lego helmet is more 15th - 16th centu ry than earlier periods. The Helmets name escapes me for now, but it was used in the 13th century a lot as one of the main style of helms besides the norman (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new site: Christmas Train, club car, hopper

(...) As I said on RTL: those are nice hoppers and I appreciate that you credited me for the inspiration... ++Lar (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Set 6600 Highway Construction

I saw one of these in Target yesterday. The road plates are dark grey, NOT black, and they are held to their pylons with what looks like 4x18 black bricks! I WANT some of those bricks! -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 S@H Catalog?

(...) If everyone is talking about the big Shop at Home catalog that comes in the mail then yes, it is out. I got mine just a couple of days ago. It has all the new stuff including the Technic Destroyer Droid (8002?) -Jonathan (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: General Box #5

Actually, the box was started by Dan Moquin, so I think it might be up to him... Dan? (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

Mookie, I'll split the box once it arrives. So, I should then send it to the next people on the GB #4 and GB #5 lists? -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Merchandising (was: Re: Any one know these email addresses?)

(...) Agreed; round mousepads are the work of satan. Well, unless you have a round monitor. (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Sme tu dvaja. (Re: Nejsi tu sam! (Bylo: Re: To som tu sam ?))

(...) detailu (...) Taky jsem to videl. Je to hezky i kdyz si nemyslim ze by to kvalifikovalo do model teamu kategorie. (...) ktore (...) Ja jsem taky stavej jako malej kluk ale ty nejvetsi a nejlepsi modely jsem vystavil pred nedvanou dobou. Muzes (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.sk)

  Re: Holidays, WHISTLES, new train accessory needed (was - Re: 8 Wide Train Pics)

(...) couldn't (...) the (...) Maybe it wouldn't hafta be built into the motor shell necessarily. For those folks like me who are more timid about brick surgery, all tronics needed could be stuck inside the engine body itself. Another thing that (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new site: Christmas Train, club car, hopper

Great site Steve. The Christmas train is super. I really enjoyed the box cars with the hobos. Thanks for the opportunity to view your work. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) wooster" <skw@io.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Jsou tu 2 lidi! (Bylo: Re: Je tu nekdo?)

(...) Ake mas auto ? (...) No... to verim, ze v USA su auta lacne. Len to je podla mna tak, ze americke auta su tam lacne, ale europske ako BMW, Mercedes su aj tam dost drahe. Alebo sa mylim ? Inak za milion korun tu u nas dostanes luxusne europske (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.cz)

  Re: Dobrodruznici

(...) Nema to ziadny cesky, alebo slovensky nazov. V katalogu to je uvadzane ako Adventures. (...) Hmmm.... Mne sa zda ze s Adventures to ide mierne dole vodou. Podla mna tie prve Adventures, ktore boli kvazi v Egypte a bol to kvazi Indiana Jones (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.sk)

  Sme tu dvaja. (Re: Nejsi tu sam! (Bylo: Re: To som tu sam ?))

(...) Videl som prerobene 8880 na Model Team ! Malo aj dvere, vsetko. Je na jednej stranke. (...) Ano. Staval som velmi vela, ked som bol mensi. Hlavne to boli veci v kategorii LEGOLAND mesto a vesmir. Ale predtym aj BASIC. Napriklad viem, ze som (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.sk)

  Re: Merchandising (was: Re: Any one know these email addresses?)

(...) square works, though. Oh, and make sure you get the mousepads that are fabric glued onto the thick rubbery substrate, rather than those awful hard-plastic-topped ones. I'm not entirely sure if I'm the majority opinion here, though. But I could (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: LEGO Direct Questions

(...) I get the impression from Brad's last post that this is not finalised yet. As Larry said so eloquently a little earlier, Brad, I think you need to give us a bit of direction to shoot for. Ideally, _every_ piece of lego ever made would be (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bulk Pieces suggestions

(...) Shoot. I guess that means I need to plan something else.. Petronas Towers, 1:1 scale anyone? Jasper (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: truck wheels: 5563 vs 5571

(...) The truck is based on European design. They do have two-axle cabovers in Europe. Mercedes-Benz builds a ton of them, I think they are called the Mercedes-Benz Actros. Saab/Scania and Volvo also build them. (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Cote Dor Christmas promo sets!

(...) Wow, they have sinterklaas in Austria? I've always heard it was a Dutch/North-Belgium/...rn-Germany habit. Sure it wasn't from thereabouts? Jasper (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.promo)

  My parents are finally supporting my hobby!

Hello everyone, I think my parents have finally started to support my hobby, because I got a package with "the rattle" today for the first time in 3 or 4 years. Well, that's all. Merry Christmas! Greg Majewski (URL) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 6660 Hook & Haul Wrecker

(...) You can contact with Eric McArthy at bendyarm@aol.om for an exact copy which comes with old 9465 dacta community vehicles. Selçuk (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Skipped 31 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.pun, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact