  *86996 (-10)
  Re: You're welcome for the thanks (was Re: Thanks for the welcome

Whoops! Sorry for the *ugly* post! 80 characters per line? Is it me, MS, or other? I hate it when that happens! I still meant what I said about Larry, though. John John Matthews <jmatthew@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Constructing Bay Doors

(...) method (...) Yeah, accordian doors would work. Also, to return to yesteryear, a classic space design is to use the 1x2 x 1x2 brick hinges to open up to equal halves of the back of the ship. I supposed that could be applied to bay doors that (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: You're welcome for the thanks (was Re: Thanks for the welcome

Dear Brad, Whether we like him or not, Larry is our Leader. I do not know Larry, but have been reading his posts for the past >year. Larry can come to the quick on most any topic quite lucidly. Listen to Larry, he is our man. Build On! John Matthews (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Experimenting with Brasso (tm)

(...) it works as well as it does on opaque pieces! i did a pair of small insectoid wings. i chose these for the experiment to see if it would marr the frosted edge. it didn't, but probably would if i kept at it. the print rubbed out in a couple of (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Longest MOC

(...) Hello, I wasn't going to say anything before it was done, but since you asked I decided to participate. I am currently working on a 375-400 stud long ship is divided up into 3 major sections: front - holding bay middle - modular attachment (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Bulk Pieces suggestions

Dear LEGO, As you know, I am planning to build a replica of the Empire State Building. However, smaller houses do prevail. Sloped bricks of available colors and configurations are necessary. Hips and gables are a necessity to distinguish any house, (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Longest MOC

(...) I think Seaborn Brick is an old-style sailing ship; my impression is that we're talking spacecraft here. If we're talking "ships" generically, Indomitable was (IIRC) a hair over 300 studs long: (URL) spacecraft, though, Marathon is still the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Longest MOC

(...) of (...) I'll post up pics as soon as I get my webpage up Erin -- (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Longest MOC

(...) I have a space ship that I occasionally work on at (URL) It is mostly complete & I am trying to duplicate it in LDraw. It has been a while since I have messed with it but it is still in one piece. It's only about 4.5 feet long though... Check (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Ship Power Core

(...) I don't know--Craig Hamilton said he was going to find a "victim" today if he had a chance--look over in lugnet.castle, since I think it revolved around the stained-glass in new Castle sets (no pun intended). best, LFB (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact