  *86879 (-10)
  Re: Ieri

(...) Veramente alla Lego Italia (tel. sul sito principale) mi avevano segnalato due negozi che lo avevano ordinato e che, ormai, dovrebbero averne ricevuto qualcuno. Purtroppo ho perso l'appunto; ma potete provare a ritelefonare. (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: ho trovato un miniera di LEGO...

(...) Al ragazzo bisogna proprio insegnare tutto...:-) Il posto giusto per cercare un set non è Brickset ma il catalogo Pause. Brickset serve per vedere le scansioni dei cataloghi e delle istruzione, mentre Pause (su LUGNET) è un database che (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Spline stuff...

Yes, we did the storm stuff for Deep Blue Sea. A few of the animators here and I are wasting most of our time developing completely useless robots. The someone thought up the idea of making a tiny desk top motion control system to shoot toys in (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2000 Lego in Seattle

See: (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Constructing Bay Doors

(...) a (...) I remember Shaun Sullivan building a pretty good looking bay door on his AT-AT, but I don't have a clue how he did it. I've always used the 3 brick method where the door is slid between two walls. It works OK, but takes up a lot of (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: H-Town has 'Em!

Well I must be the only poor soul in America who is without them!!! I am making a trip to MO tomorrow, and I plan on stopping at every store on the way until I get ALL of the new sets!! -- ---D M Garcia Amarillo, TX (URL) Simpson wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou)

  Re: H-Town has 'Em! (Where to go and Where not to go)

(...) I went to the OST TRU at 1:15 p.m., and I was very suprised at the crowd. I all but cleaned them out on Slave Ones (sorry) (they only had 1 left), but they did have plenty more Gungan Patrols, A-Wings, Skiffs, and Flash Speeders. The only (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou)

  Re: Idea for if Lego ever revives Imperials

(...) I think he's talking about the Imperial Soldiers (Redcoats and Bluecoats) in the old Lego Pirates theme. Based on the minifigs in my possession, by comparing the print jobs on White-Torso minifigs to the print jobs on (Other)-Torso minifigs, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Ship Power Core

(...) Have we determined how well Brasso works on transparent painted elements? Dave! (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Ship Power Core

(...) The Brasso really works, though. I tried it last night, and I'm speechless--my shipbuilding has just taken a whole new direction! :) The only downside is that it takes 20 minutes a piece, and Brasso isn't the most...fragrant stuff in the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact