  *86017 (-5)
  Re: ZB deals

(...) Thanks Tom (and Mike), I needed a kick in the butt to call and you provided it. The ZB person seemed annoyed at whomever spread their phone number around so I chose not to mention Andreas. She said "I've even had people from Canada (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pirate Gaming

Steve Campbell wrote (...) _We_ are in the south west Pacific. While fitting five ships and various auxiliary vessels into the jag will not be a problem, the jag does have a problem with water over two feet deep. Now since all my ships have a (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: ZB deals

(...) 19-21 December was what the flyer said. LFB (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8520 wheel type?

"Mark Koesel" <koesel@umich.edu> wrote in message news:Fn26LH.xp@lugnet.com... (...) Same wheels as 8445, *Dark Gray*. -- Cheers Carlo. LUGNET member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  FS: 6979 UFO Interstellar Starfighter w/ Fibre-Optic MISB

Hi everyone, While scouring my region for Good Lego Things™ and conducting other holiday shopping, I happened upon a cache of 6979 UFO sets and talked down their manager on price. However, I only need 2 or 3 of them, which leaves at least three for (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact