 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3828
FS: 6979 UFO Interstellar Starfighter w/ Fibre-Optic MISB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 22:09:48 GMT

Hi everyone,

While scouring my region for Good Lego Things™ and conducting other
holiday shopping, I happened upon a cache of 6979 UFO sets and talked
down their manager on price.  However, I only need 2 or 3 of them, which
leaves at least three for me to sell off here (I might be able to find
more, so later buyers could get a "waiting list" message).  I figured
I'd avoid eBay because although the set is going for more there, I
really don't want to deal with the hassle.

I've been waiting to get this set, if only because of the fibre-optic
brick and the unprinted grey small UFO panels (yay!).  A ton of aliens,
including (I believe) the one with the dark grey hands, makes it even
more desirable to me--but you may have different purposes for wanting
the set.

I'm asking US $42 for each set, or US $37 each after the first one (so
two would be $77).  That price includes shipping within the United
States.  I'll generally also ask for payment before I ship unless we've
traded/purchased before.  Let me know ASAP--I'll sell the sets off in
the order I get the emails, and try to ship before the New Year.

best wishes,

Lindsay