  *85416 (-10)
  Re: Large Technic Wheels

Troy Ll. Bradshaw wrote in message ... (...) technic (...) contact me (...) Actually, the 8854 and the 8868 have small old style Technic wheels. The 8860, 956, 8865 have them among others. Eric (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Saint Louis Club

Hey Todd, Yah, I thought of some names, but we haven't been together to finalize anything yet. Thanks for the question - thats something we can all collaborate on via email/news, without meeting in person. So, any ideas? -- Have fun! John The Legos (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl)

  HUGE Auction - more sets added!

Hi fellow Lego fans! Currently, in the "HUGE Christmas-time Auction", we have about 40 lego sets ending tomorrow (Sunday, 12/19/99) night, and about that many ending the following Sunday night! There are sets from nearly every theme and era - check (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Pubblicizzare ItLUG nei negozi?

(...) io opterei per g.bell@itlug.org che forwarda verso bellumor@dada.it tnx. (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Instructions for 371-1972 and 1550

To: Kevin Loch I have just finniest comparing my collection with the instructions-db. It seems that I have two missing instructions. 371-1972 (Truck with tipper)and 1550 (Sterling aeroplane) If you don't mind. I will upload them to (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.db.scans)

  Questions about Sensors

I see some people want to move the sensor talk out of this group, hopefully this comes through before they do that :) I got my RIS [1] the other day, I'm looking for more sensors, I've checked out the homebrew page and I'll probably make a few of (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LEGO goedkoop bij Intertoys

(...) Hier in Hengelo hadden ze nog een hele stapel. En ook nog een aantal Search Subs voor fl. 60.- Is 8432 nou echt zo de moeite waard? Ik schat hem op zo'n 250 onderdelen (staat niet op Lugnet) en dan is fl. 50.- niet eens zo geweldig voor een (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Phil Traviss

Phil, Forgot to mark your recent post and you got archived - could you please post again or mail me, thanks! Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Cataolgs, Justus and Lego

I have read and understand the policies regarding the scanning of catlaogs. I disagree with any policy purporting to restrict the scanning of any catalog, instruction, advertisement, photograph or any material that concerns any currently or (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Warehouse clearout to Toy Stack?

(...) Definite deja-vu here - at the Toy Stack (Shack?) in Glasgow's Buchanan Galleries they also had Fort Legoredo's and 6087's at the same price recently, though I didn't see any shuttles. 6087 is a not-bad parts buy at that price. Ian Bishop, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact