  *84976 (-5)
  Re: Good starting train set

Neil Ford wrote in message <385A6E6E.7F106A75@b....co.uk>... (...) Trains are hard to find on the (loacl) used market. However, when you do find one they are quite well looked after. Sets like the 4559 can be had for ~£50 or less. The good thing (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Getting LegOS 0.2.2 working on Windows (Oddities)

To Peter, Luis, and everybody else who put together the LegOS-on-Windows installation instructions: bravo! In most ways, everything worked perfect -- and on a Windows 2000 laptop, no less! There are, however, two glitches: 1 - When I run firmdl3 on (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Policy clarification regarding catalogs

Questions have been raised recently regarding our stance toward the publication (scanned and posted) of our catalogs, both those intended for consumers and those for retailers. During my visit earlier this week in Billund, and also following (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.publish) !

  Re: e-Commerce, Entertainer, Exchange rate

Because they shouldn't have processed the charge in the first place (IMO). It's probably true that the credit card company would probably not take an actual loss anyway so that probably makes more sense. Perhaps just a peeve of mine but I don't (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU.com slow response

I placed 4 orders with TRU when they had their Star Wars lego sets on sale. All of them took longer then I think it warranted to get here, and some of them just got here a couple days ago! I believe (IMHO) that they listed stuff as in-stock that (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.pun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact