  *84869 (-10)
  e-Commerce, Entertainer, Exchange rate

Just as a heads up to all of the folks that ordered the Shuttles and other items from the Entertainer during the confusion a few weeks ago... I ordered several Shuttles but then cancelled my order after the price correction. I looked at my credit (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: K stands for........

(...) Yes, it does stand for Kresge. S.S. Kresge (for Sebastian S. Kresge - the founder) was the name of the 5 & 10 stores (nickel & dime) that were all over America from during the first 8 decades of this century. They disappeared in the 1980's (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Funny Ebay Auction

(...) This is also great: "Due to the rarity of this item and the limited number that we have available, this auction is for three days only." Sounds reasonable.... Arnold (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Noticed new MF pic in mini catalog

(...) Yup, see < (URL) > Jeff (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  4. Train Event

Hi all, I have added a few new pictures of some new creations of mine, which will be shown at the FGLTCs fourth train event in a couple of days (dez. 28 -30). All visitors are invited to come along and take a look at our layout in Brunswick / (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4565 @ www.toycity.dk

(...) My thoughts exactly. (...) Yes. I bought a couple of the crossrails packs yesterday from them. I have yet to see these in the UK(?) (...) I bought five of these.... Mrs Arthur went bananas. If anybody wants curved track, just let me know. (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Updated again

It is shame that the Energyballs of the GunGuns are not real balls like the soccer ball. Greetingz... Sjaacko ryan r. <goofy173@NOSPAMnetzero.net> wrote in message news:FMv9Gq.MA8@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 4565 @ www.toycity.dk

(...) I think they are very competitive on all lego train stuff (especially when you cant get most of it in UK anyway) e.g. its pretty hard to find rails for £7.49 in the UK. Many shops try to get away with nearer to £13. They are still listing the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Another new group idea

(...) Hey Matthew, THANKS, I was going to post almost the same name.... lugnet.heresey.burn-...-hell.com, heh-heh. I shouldn't talk, I also do some slight mutilations. Mostly to the 1x4x3 windows. When I don't use the shutters on them, (90% of the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Noticed new MF pic in mini catalog

Don't know if anyone spotted this yet, but the little minicatalog that came with the Skiff has a pic of the MF. There is a little inset picture that looks like Han popping out of a top hatch somewhere on the MF. Anyone see this before? Jason F. (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact