 Trains / 3221
3220  |  3222
Subject:
4. Train Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:05:29 GMT

Hi all,

I have added a few new pictures of some new creations of mine, which will be
shown at the FGLTCs fourth train event in a couple of days (dez. 28 -30). All
visitors are invited to come along and take a look at our layout in Brunswick /
Northern Germany.

So far there are only some little pictures, just to catch peoples interest.
But in the first days of the new millenium there will appear much more new
pictures.

But take a look, what we have prepared so far: A black Clubcar, some cute
buildings including a engines roundhouse with turntable and so on. Follow this
link:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/fgltc/fgltc4.html

Have fun!

Ben