 Local / United Kingdom / 2424
Re: 4565 @ www.toycity.dk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:02:41 GMT

Lawrence Wilkes wrote:

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
These people have the 4565 Freight & Crane Railway for £70... which is
rather good (I think).

See the 4565 at:
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/view.asp?ID=380&r=1

To find it on "www.toycity.dk" search for "Godstog"

They also have the large adventures tomb set (I forget the number) for
£29.99 which is almost half price.

Scott A

I think they are very competitive on all lego train stuff (especially when you
cant get most of it in UK anyway)

My thoughts exactly.

e.g. its pretty hard to find rails for £7.49 in the UK. Many shops try to get
away with nearer to £13.

Yes. I bought a couple of the crossrails packs yesterday from them. I have yet to
see these in the UK(?)

They are still listing the 4561 wihout transformer (4560?) for £44.95

I bought five of these.... Mrs Arthur went bananas. If anybody wants curved track,
just let me know.