  *84790 (-10)
  Re: c'e' gente simpatica in giro che non ha nulla di buono da fare

Bhe, forse un filino acido era stato anche lui, comunque... Io non mi ero accorto che il thread finisse anche su lugnet.loc.eu fino a che non ho letto il suo messaggio. (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Advent Calendar Fun!

(...) as three kids in costume. It's the second one. The nice hardwood floors provided by the paper-cutter is good too! What do you take those pictures with? They look really(!) sharp. Chris (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Lego Swagman Idea

I have come up with an idea for a lego swagman. You will need: a brown or black atenna or lightsaber blade piece a brown "indiana jones" hat from the adventurers line blue legs with blue hips (for jeans, they wore those because they lasted very long (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

  Lego Shearer Idea

I have come up with an idea for a lego shearer. Use blue legs with blue hips A blue overals torso any head that looks good white arms and yellow hands for headwear use whatever fits: possibilities are brown "indiana jones" hat blue baseball cap a (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Ritocchi al sito ItLUG

Giulio Ferrari <giuliof@iol.it> wrote in message 385A3BA5.B216F37@iol.it... (...) attributi (...) diverse. (...) che si (...) Si può fare sì, usando il formato GIF. Però non in questo caso. Qui il problema non è la trasparenza delle zone vuote del (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Ritocchi al sito ItLUG

(...) si (...) La trasparenza è possibile, ma solo dove non c'è l'ombreggiatura. Quindi qualche problema per metterlo in fase ce lo avresti lo stesso. (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  K stands for........

What does the "K" in K-Mart stand for? (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  2000 sets in West Sussex

Just popped in to the local Toymaster shop in Horsham and was pleasently suprised to see a load of new sets. They had the Star Wars ones Jon mentioned, a whole load of new Castle ones, a new range Artic, the Technic Slammer Racers and some Town Jnr (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Cross posting in eu (was: Aaargh!)

Mario Ferrari wrote... (...) Of course I do. I never meant to sound grumpy, just wanted to point out that local groups may have to watch out for x-posting. Not the least me, since I guess even fewer people know swedish. =) Now, lets plan a fun (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.eu)

  Re: c'e' gente simpatica in giro che non ha nulla di buono da fare

marco berti <arcmberti@dinet.it> wrote in message FMw0KB.xp@lugnet.com... (...) errore (...) devo (...) per (...) Questo è probabilmente vero :-) Però comunque non è stato né scortese né polemico (almeno mi sembra) e si è limitato a far notare che (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact