  *84636 (-10)
  2000 sets ?

Heya ! Do you think that there will be some new MODEL TEAM sets in 2000 ? Rene (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Acronym definition?

(...) The only thing that comes to my mind is Invisible Infra Red Control....of course...that's just a wild guess as I have no idea the context it is being used in. Pat (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What to start out with?

(...) #8286 pre-dates some of the "new" style steering parts shown in the book. There's a listing of the parts in #8286 at: (URL) pretty sure it has some steering parts, but not the exact ones used by the book. I didn't see a differential listed, so (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Acronym definition?

IIRC = If I Remember Correctly (IIRC) Kevin (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Acronym definition?

Can somebody please tell me what "IIRC" means? I keep seeing it and can't, for the life of me, figure out what it stands for. I even tried to find it in the recent "dictionary of terms" that someone pointed out, but it wasn't in there. Thanks, in (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: SW Lego Contest Winners Announced and Voting Available

(...) Congrats to all who won! Thanks, Pat, for a great contest. I know it must have been hard choosing winners, especially working only from photos. --Bram (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Robot Challenges

Start with (URL) Gregory Barbara Nostrand <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:l03130309b47f3c...42.230]... (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: !

(...) I wonder if he just read an autobiography by P. T. Barnum ? :) Ray (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Do you like monorails?

(...) Heh, here in Canada. Myself (28) and my wife (31) go buy lego all the time. We get asked the same questions. "Oh, is this for your ____?" Nope, I say it's for my Wife. GRIN. She has almost every Castle set ever. She has all the Adventurers (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Motor-powered 8880??

I know I asked this question a bit earlier this month, but it was in a message specifically on modified 8880's and I thought a more descriptive title might get more response. Has anyone ever added 9-v motors to an 8880 and gotten it to move? I have (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact