 General / 12324
Re: Acronym definition?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 02:58:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Little writes:
Can somebody please tell me what "IIRC" means? I keep seeing it and can't,
for the life of me, figure out what it stands for. I even tried to find it
in the recent "dictionary of terms" that someone pointed out, but it wasn't
in there. Thanks, in advance!

-Jonathan

The only thing that comes to my mind is Invisible Infra Red Control....of
course...that's just a wild guess as I have no idea the context it is being
used in.

Pat