 General / 12336
Re: Acronym definition?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 13:26:04 GMT

This will boggle your mind:
www.chatdictionary.com

pretty wild....

Eugwe Coral

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: Acronym definition?

(...) This kinda thing doesn't really work so well, since there are incredible local variations. Not local as in geographical, but local to certain communities. For example, there's a whole lot of Lego jargon that doesn't apply most other places. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)