  *84454 (-10)
  Re: Brick Finder?

(...) Well, there is this: (URL) is the mostly raw data that Tim Vattima gathered on about 800 sets. (mostly town and train) James (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New $50 off coupon from MyFamily.com

I actually filled out the survey and returned it, and got a Mailer error, so they may not have gotten it. So I wouldn't feel guilty if others used it ;-) However, if they were SMART, they'd check the coupon code against their db to see if you made (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Mid-evil/Castle themed Market.

(...) I have also been working on a market for my imperial town. This is more pirate related, but is very similar. The pics are at: (URL) imperial town has a market, a little like the other one someone posted a picture of, with jewelry, bakery, wine (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  RE: turntable sets?

(...) Try getting someone in the States to buy the set for you, then have them bundle it into a smaller, plain box and ship it surface mail. They are charging $80 because they have to put it into a bigger box, insure it, fill out customs invoices, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  RE: Call for debugging support

(...) I'm not sure what the issues are, Markus. But I could have a look at it in the new year. The lack of debugger support in legOS was one of the main reasons behind my development of pbForth. That and the fact that you can (one day) host pbForth (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: A BIGGER LegoFest?

These are all good ideas. I think it would work well if we timed the event to coincide with one of the bigger toys fairs which go around the country. That way be could feed of some of the publicity these events have? Scott A Lawrence Wilkes wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Ebay - On the rise, or ... ?

Steve Bliss wrote in message ... (...) Yahoo is still free, unless you want to feature your auction. In an interesting twist, they let you decide how much you are willing to pay per day to feature an auction ($0.25 min per/day, partial days are (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: How to break up multi-dat files?

Hi Jack, I used LDraw to make the model, so I'm not sure what the preview X's are in MLCad. I can help you with your other question though. There are a bunch of programs you can use to collect multi-part models into one file. The one I used is MP (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Mid-evil/Castle themed Market.

(...) Your market looks really nice. Considering the fact that you only have 6097, I am even more amazed! I love the grocery store with the brown crates, tilted at an angle, filled with oranges and apples (if that's what those 1x1s are). Looks very (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: turntable sets?

Check this posting: (URL) the author and find out which Zany Brainy is shipping an 8480 to them. They are on sale for US$75. -Rob. Robert Gaunt <rgaunt@engr.uvic.ca> wrote in message news:38592599.CB848B...uvic.ca... (...) Canada (...) I know (...) (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact