  *84096 (-20)
  Re: Space Index Update (was Re: Public Thank You....)

You should consider the Droid Developer Kit, it has quite a few nifty white technic pieces. I made a nice little space christmas train out of the microscout. (I have a large stock of pre-electric grey tracks, so robotic or remote controlled trains (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: mailing list options (was: Re: sensors)

(...) So, in fact, lugnet.robotics.sensors would indeed help "weed out" unwanted messages by some people...If they wanted to read messages about sensors, then they could just subscribe. It's that easy- Rob (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?

(...) <fairly major snippage> (...) That door swings both ways, though. While unhappy customers can be/often are hard to deal with/unwilling to admit fault, the other end occurs often as well. A company with a poorly designed/managed customer (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Number one request for LEGO

I just had a light bulb go off in my head. I'm reading all these requests for old sets/old parts from old sets. More than anything I would like to see LEGO make available ALL the minifigs that they've created since the minifig first appeared. If you (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  mailing list options (was: Re: sensors)

(...) It depends how you're subscribed. If you're not subscribed to any of the robotics sub-groups via email, then no, they won't get emailed to you. But if you are, then yes, they will get emailed to you. You can subscribe to each group (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Elephant ears (was Re: What are the fins on some steam locomotives for?

(...) These are called, (1) "smoke deflectors"... Very much more common on EuroTrash trains than on US proto (2). Good example of a US proto loco that uses them, though, is UP 8444 1 - In the best, totally unimaginative, tradition of railroad (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Help with M-Peedy utility

(...) Yeah, I tried installing VB 4 Runtime Modules. Maybe they're the wrong type. As i recall there was another version of Visual Basic intended for developers. It was a slightly larger download, and I didn't think I would need it. Anyway, I'll try (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: sensors (was: Re: New newsgroup lugnet.loc.eu)

(...) So what you are saying is sub groups in lugnet.robotics don't get emailed along with the main robotics group? Rob (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  How can I make docks?

Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to make a large dock without Dock Plates or cutting Road Plates, using very few pieces? I'm in need of a BIG dock for Seaborn Brick and right now she is just sitting on the launching ramp with nowhere to go. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.boats)

  2000 LEGO

Have any of you Knoxville AFOL's seen any 2000 LEGO on the shelves anywhere? Eugwe Coral (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tn.knx)

  Re: Toycity (DK)

"Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:FMt41u.3r2@lugnet.com... (...) Non sono mai riuscito ad avere la conferma finale dell'ordine. (Ho provato due o tre volte) -- Cheers Carlo. LUGNET member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  (canceled)

  Re: sensors (was: Re: New newsgroup lugnet.loc.eu)

Since this issue along with the "shouldn't the posting of the Space Shuttle sale at Zainy Brainy be done in another newsgroup" are of interest to me, FWIW, I'll add my $.02. I only see what comes through the robotics email list. If the email topic (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2000 Best Sellers?

I completely agree. I've just finished building the Technic Battle Droid and I would have to rank it among the top twenty sets I've ever built! The design is elegant. The piece selection is excellent, and the functions it performs (unfolding by (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Re Shop at home...

Oh yeah. prices are going to be higher for those S@H orders. John Battcock (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: The War of yellowcastle Storyboard

(...) Cool! Thanks for the story - post again when it's continued! I always wanted to have war between my minifigs, but I still don't have the right stuff - Up till a few months ago, my big sets were Fort Legoredo, Royal Knights Castle, Pharoah's (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

(...) For some reason when I replied the first time, it only went to lugnet.faq, not the others sorry for clogging the airwaves. regards lawrence darn, this message has clogged it some more.... (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)

  Re Shop at home...

For those of you who haven't come across a 2000 catalogue. I guess I can confirm some stuff. The S@H insert has one price in US$ and one phone number in the US I assume. Lego Direct will apparently look after the GST/HST for us. John Battcock (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  2000 sets?

Is there any change to the pictures that we have been seeing for some months? GEugwe Coral (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 US in-box Technic catalog

pictures of the already known any different? Eugwe Coral (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

Skipped 13 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.pun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact