Re: Space Index Update (was Re: Public Thank You....)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 00:58:37 GMT

You should consider the Droid Developer Kit, it has quite a few
nifty white technic pieces.

I made a nice little space christmas train out of the microscout.
(I have a large stock of pre-electric grey tracks, so robotic
or remote controlled trains are the only way to do anything
interesting with them).

-gyug

P.S., which Zainy Brainy had the shuttles? I could use a few. I want to
build
white mechs out of technic pie