  *83550 (-20)
  Re: 2000 Star Wars sets are out in US

(...) YEah! They're not a Target yet and last year they were in October! :) Nothing Smiley @ (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: LDraw and spatial awareness

(...) Welcome Don! I remember emailing James a couple times, and he was always very helpful. Thinking about his passing always has and always will put a lump in my throat. I look forward to learning more about his short life! --Bram Bram Lambrecht / (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Comments on models

(...) Renderings of my models can be found at: (URL) Viper is under the Space category, the copier is in the land category as part of the Office building. Enjoy! --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: What is 'LDraw?'

(...) I would have to disagree here. I clearly see 'ldraw.org' as a website, since that's the name the website has been given. But the group of people is an organization, who uses the site as its central resource for LDraw materials. The (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: How do Duplo-figs move their arms?

(...) DUH!!!! How did I miss this, never noticed it before, yes you are right, it only happens with the children, this is really weird, but it doesnt happen with the babies or the adults at all, wonder why ?????? Rachel (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: The sunshine house 3119

(...) It just arrived... three days earlier than expected! My sister saw it, it was a b-day present to her from my parents (of course my encouragement had nothing to do with that... ;-) but she knew about it anyway, so it's OK. We're not opening it (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.scala)

  Re: "The True Lego Geeks"

D. Jezek wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: DUPLO Animals (Was Re: What lego animals are there?)

(...) Hi, funny that this post should be here today, after reading the rlated posts on lego animals, yesterday, I catalogued all my Duplo animals, I have some animals to add to your list, and some questions for you, I will cross post this to (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Semi-Odd Parts I'd Like to Know About

(...) They sound cool and should give me some ideas for my c&c and red alert models, given that red alert is supposedly world war 2 minus adolf hitler. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The Lego Conspiracy Revealed

Richard Schuit wrote in message ... (...) Did I miss something or is it April 1st? ---D M Garcia (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Quick Assessments of 2000 Sets I picked up

(...) Which ship was it that did that again? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.reviews)

  Re: LDraw DAT certification for clones?

(...) I think its a good idea. (...) In what way? Is it on the FAQ? Perhaps we could include some definitions on some other part of the site. (...) The only thing that's floating here is my brain. ;) (...) Since I haven't been following that thread (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: No 2000 stuff yet

Man, after reading Richards last post, I almost feel bad posting... As of yesterday, we still do not have them in Amarillo... ---D M Garcia (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx)

  Re: lugnet.com/lsahs?

(...) Have you checked the S@H page off of Lugnet, or read the LSAHS group? I've been posting the Specials for the last several weeks. (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.service)

  PNLTC web site update

Hi All, There are some more images up on the www.pnltc.org page. I added some new pics from the current OMSI layout and there are 4 new sub pages on the WWF gallery with some great pics! About 50 more pics in all. SteveB PNLTC (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 2000 Star Wars sets are out in US

(...) My arctic set doesn't say Duplo. All 4 I got rang up as just LEGO. (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Emmanuel - Thank you!

I agree. We also received our Christmas card from Emmanuel. What more can you say about someone that finds you great deals AND sends you a singing Christmas card. Thanks Emmanuel, Rose and Eric Eric Brouwer wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  12/1 Lego article in Ohio

On December 1, 1999, there was an article on page 1B about a "Don David" donating his large Lego project to the Boonshoft museum. Byline is Tom Hopkins, Dayton Daily News, and location is given as Centerville. The article continues inside the B (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: 2000 Star Wars sets are out in US

(...) Checked with the manager at my Meijers and all SW legos are supposed to be 25% off, even the new ones. He did says they wouldn't give out rain-checks for stuff they have not even received yet. Mine only had the Battle Droid and only 1 and it (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: How do Duplo-figs move their arms?

(...) the (...) What I seem to recall is this. The large duplo figures (the "adults") have arms that can move independantly. The smaller duplo figures (the duplo "children") have arms that move in unison. That's what I recall, anyway. Could be (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact