  *82987 (-10)
  Re: "If it were my toy company..."

(...) Or to put a different way: Are the molds (that were used originally to make those parts) compatible with the current state of the art molding machines used by TLC ? A negative answer would imply the need to make whole new molds. Ray (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Lego capable CAD software for the Mac ?

After searching lugnet, I'm still not clear on the current state of Lego-style CAD software that runs on a Macintosh. Can someone tell me... Is there a Macintosh compatible program that does something like what LDraw does ? (I thin kI saw something (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Horrible quote from the Scala web catalog

(...) I *so* agree. I, as a "girl", like the royal family, pegsasii (plural pegasus, right?), and unicorns (1), and would enjoy stuff like that in LEGO. I also like soldiers and guards, and would enjoy seeing a feudal system line of castles, with (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.scala, lugnet.general)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) "Only You, the LEGO Maniac, can determine what color dress Shala will wear to the dance." -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Direct post

(...) There's a link to it from the front page of www.lugnet.com, since it's that important, in the "News Flash!" section. Here's the link: (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 2000 Star Wars sets are out in US

(...) Well I am jsut on the other side of Lake Michigan in Wisconsin and we have no new legos. I am in Kenosha just 60 miles north of Chicago. I am about ready to pull hair out for my new legos. The shelves are bare in the TRU by me but no new (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: FOTW!!!!

Una anche per me, se c'è ancora, grazie :-) Ciao Giulio Marco Beri ha scritto: (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Bill Katz <billk@wald.wald-kramer.com> wrote in message news:944898283.20338...mer.com... (...) Brad: Bricks, slopes, plates and tiles are the place to start with bulk ordering - all colors, all sizes (personal plea - gray 1x__). Next, I would (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) I guess part of my point is that not only are the Lego Company's current efforts not a part of the solution, they are ACTIVELY a part of the problem. Their "for girls" line is their least problem-solving/building oriented, and conversely, (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  replacement construction for 'obsolete' narrow steering rack

It appears that the 1x6 plate with round ends with holes, as used to hold sterring gear together since the early 80s, is no longer made - at least the fee current sets that use standard (new) steering gear don't include it. (See "plate with (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.database (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact