  *82439 (-10)
  Re: LEGO Acronyms (Was: Excuse me, but what are 'BURPS'?)

(...) That's an actual company in France that has older lego sets for sale. URL is (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Star Wars sets are out in US

Uhm, you sure about that? Both wings are extended in the picture of the box I"m looking at... Tom "David Simmons" <alienbuz@concentric.net> wrote in message news:FMLwMI.7xv@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) the (...) in (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Special note (was Re: [FA] - eBay - Lego CUSTOM: - Unique 4 axle custom Hopper

It should be noted that the referenced post was not a solicitation to bid or buy (other than extremely incidentally) but was an invitation to discussion. And discussion IS occurring, as I had hoped it would. Readers who draw a conclusion of the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) Tru. A couple of months ago i posted a simillar mess. It's a shame the wild- west theme has ended so soon. It could have become a nice -city-theme too with a trainstation, saloon, buildings and ofcourse -trains.... Because TLG has cancelled (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)

  TRU has 8448 and 4561 for $99.99

I just saw this today in the weekly TRU ad. Should be good through next Saturday. The website does not list the 8448 and our local TRU has not carried this set for several weeks. You can always get a rain check. Rose (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Coupons at DealFinders

Has anyone tried to use their 30% off coupon for Toysmart on the Robotics Invention set? I'm wondering if they'd kick that back. Toysmart is also running a 20% off on all construction toys, Mindstorms excluded of course. also how accurate are these (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: [FA] - eBay - Lego CUSTOM: - Unique 4 axle custom Hopper

(...) Coincidentally, I'm just now working on a LEGO-style box design for one of my own models! But it'll just be a virtual box...I don't really want to get in any legal trouble. --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.cad)

  Re: [FA] - eBay - Lego CUSTOM: - Unique 4 axle custom Hopper

(...) Nope. In fact the lot description specifically states that you can make as many copies as you want, for your own use. You just don't have commercial redistribution rights. Offline, two people pointed out that one can come quite close to (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Training OmniRemote for RCX commands

yes. Thanks for the nice words though. By the way I've given more thought to using the built in IR. I think we need to access the hardware directly to do it though. OmniRemote accesses the hardware directly too. I'm waiting for the color version of (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.palm)

  Re: 2000 Star Wars sets are out in US

(...) Doesn't the posting of 2000 set availability constitute a leak? After all they are not on their web site (!?!), so surely they cant exist can they? regards lawrence (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

Skipped 5 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact