 Western/Wild West / 15
Re: Future Wild West Possibilities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 15:56:16 GMT

In lugnet.western, Mike Kane writes:
The Lego group really ought to have done more with this theme.

Tru. A couple of months ago i posted a simillar mess. It's a shame the wild-
west theme has ended so soon. It could have become a nice -city-theme too with
a trainstation, saloon, buildings and ofcourse -trains....
Because TLG has cancelled this theme (so far....  ;) ) I started to create my
own western city...from now on i'm gonna buy every fort-legoredo-set i find...
A soon as i get a digicam I will post some of my pictures on the net...like my
railway-station, saloon, blacksmith, doctor, armoryshop, large generalstore,
barber, furniturefactory and some smaller thingies...
I really think all city-lovers are gonna like it!!!!!!

If u'r interrested or if u have some nice western-city improvements i havent
mentioned so far write me back!

Dan.