  *81249 (-10)
  Year 2000 Surprise

I have seen several posts how TLC wanted to keep the new sets a "surprise." I also know that there is a belief that is widely held that we, AFOLs, are not the target for that surprise. (Now if they offered train service packs that would be a (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:FMHsL2.FJw@lugnet.com... (...) If it makes any difference, I don't think your reputation is at all "sullied." Rather, I think you handled a difficult situation rather gracefully. Even (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Geez! LUGNET is just too exciting!

First the dealer catalog scans debate, then Lego Direct! What a week... Who said playing with bricks isnt exciting (probably my wife actually) regards lawrence (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: GMLTC shirt sighting...

I'm in MSP next week, dunno about after that, natch. However I am thinking I'l be in BOS MA the week of the 10th of Jan. (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Storm Troopers and Boba Fett

(...) <SNIP> Of course, there is no telling what went on inside the ship on that long, lonely ride to the Hutt's palace. Aaron>maniac@vol.com (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

Todd, You and Suz should really rethink your stance. Go and read the Fairness Statement and take a little time to think it over. Then I would suggest an apology to Huw and a repost of the infamous posting. As for Huw, I like him now more than ever, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A new castle babe!!! (and a weird knight)

(...) the (...) Everytime someone uses that name, I think of a robot from Secret of Mana. Anyone else? No? 'Kay, guess I'm just wierd... :) (...) Definitely. As far as I know, yes, those are the only two. (...) Yeah, yer right! Cool, actual female (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  WAFOL page??

hey people do we have plans to make an official WAFOL page soon? i still have the ugly GULL page somewhere but would really like to start on the real thing. if it looks like it may take awhile i'll get to spiffing up the GULL page until we can do (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

  Re: LEGOLand Questions

Late January/Early February. With the exception of the first two weeks of December, that period is the emptiest for theme parks. (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Introducing LEGO Direct

To LEGO enthusiasts everywhere: We hope that we are the bearer of some holiday cheer for you all. For those of you who have felt that your love for LEGO was unrequited, this is a new day. With this missive, the LEGO Company asks to open a dialogue (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.dear-lego) !!

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact