  *81082 (-5)
  Re: FIRST and FLL

<lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:991206095516GI....ame.net... (...) We use our FIRST team as mentors for our FLL teams (currently we have 9 teams througthout the ISD). I am going to talk to the kids about using CAD to model their (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: "No reply from RCX" with nqc...

(...) Try this: nqc -v -raw 10 and then also this (substituting the right filename) nqc -v -firmware <filename> and post the results. The "-v" option turns on some logging that may help us figure out what is wrong. (...) The firmware file is (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: My thoughts on Dino Island

(...) Good morning Aaron, I am glad to hear from someone. I struggled for hours last night to juggle the kids and household chores around reviewing those sets and I had hoped when I got to work this morning that I would have SOMETHING to look at in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: My thoughts on Dino Island

(...) Hey, I am a fan of this line. I love the Indiana Jones feel to the Egypt sets, but I never fell in love with the *whole* Amazon line. I don't think I'll ever get the 5986 unless they cut the price in half, but I have all the rest of both (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Two or more RCX:s?

The easiest way to have two RCXs communicate is using the "send command" feature in Lego RCX Code (I think that's what it's called--I only have one RCX, so I haven't paid close attention to that feature). Essentially, it transmits a number from 0 to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact