  *81082 (-10)
  Re: FIRST and FLL

<lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:991206095516GI....ame.net... (...) We use our FIRST team as mentors for our FLL teams (currently we have 9 teams througthout the ISD). I am going to talk to the kids about using CAD to model their (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: "No reply from RCX" with nqc...

(...) Try this: nqc -v -raw 10 and then also this (substituting the right filename) nqc -v -firmware <filename> and post the results. The "-v" option turns on some logging that may help us figure out what is wrong. (...) The firmware file is (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: My thoughts on Dino Island

(...) Good morning Aaron, I am glad to hear from someone. I struggled for hours last night to juggle the kids and household chores around reviewing those sets and I had hoped when I got to work this morning that I would have SOMETHING to look at in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: My thoughts on Dino Island

(...) Hey, I am a fan of this line. I love the Indiana Jones feel to the Egypt sets, but I never fell in love with the *whole* Amazon line. I don't think I'll ever get the 5986 unless they cut the price in half, but I have all the rest of both (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Two or more RCX:s?

The easiest way to have two RCXs communicate is using the "send command" feature in Lego RCX Code (I think that's what it's called--I only have one RCX, so I haven't paid close attention to that feature). Essentially, it transmits a number from 0 to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: My thoughts on Dino Island

Surely someone has something to say. Bruce, Joseph, Craig, Steve.....where are all the adventurers? Richard, Lindsay, Mike, Ed.....you guys? Hey you guys, this isn't funny anymore. Where is everyone? It's gettin' kinda creepy here on Dino Island all (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Two or more RCX:s?

Hi I want two or more RCX to commnicate with each others so they can follow, play etc. How do I do that simple?, I don't need to have them fully AUTO //Henrik (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: rubber band power

(...) never got it to actually work. :-( Perhaps I didn't take enough care to let the axles spin freely? Fredrik (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Alternate 8888?

I've never noticed this before. This picture of the 8888 idea book seems to have a different cover than the "standard" one. Has anyone ever seen one like this, or was this a prerelease photograph? (URL) in the upper right-hand corner of the scan) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 4561 sale at kbkids

thanks for that info! I was resisiting when i could get it for $88, but also, since i was a first time buyer at toysmart, i got an extra $10 off, got 4561 for $72.79, nice. :) (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact