  *81050 (-5)
  Re: Pastel = Profit (Was Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?)

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message news:384F3A51.4FCDDF...faq.com... (...) scans" (...) TLC (...) not for (...) SHOW us (...) Tom, I mean absolutely no offense here (and I've already brought this up in response to another (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ebay - On the rise, or ... ?

(...) They do, but e-bay is right now at the point where the traffic for miniscule pieces is what I consider pretty high. Random people that are happy with e-bay will log and and do a random search. For example: 5 Windshields from 6441 went for over (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Recension: Star Wars-Lego

Jag tänkte recensera några SW-byggen som jag haft nöjet att träffa på. 1. Naboo Fighter (7141) (URL) Ett trevligt bygge med några intressanta lösningar. Lite väl skramligt i min smak då sidomotorerna sitter fast med varsina två Technic-sprintar. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Eurolegofest

Forse qualcuno di voi ha seguito su lugnet.org il thread originato dal mio messaggio "Dreaming of a European Legofest". In generale c'è stato parecchio interesse, e oltre ai messaggi su lugnet.org ho ricevuto anche svariati e-mails da persone (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: rubber band power

(...) I played about with that idea too.. I created a gear rack years ago that geared up to silly proportions using large and medium gears, although it did twist a few axles. However, I tied a few rubber bands together, added some wheels and bingo - (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact