  *80611 (-10)
  Re: dll problems

(...) I had this same problem yesterday when I had the IR tower in long range mode and had the RCX quite close to the tower. If its not in long range mode sometimes I have to turn the RCX off and then turn it back on again before dll will (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Buying to Sell to Buy

Lots of people buy to sell. I do it all the time, I HAVE to in order to keep as much Lego as I do. Then again, I also sell at cost a lot too - I like getting the Lego to the TRUE enthusiasts, rather than the average Joe that just walks by a box and (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Year 2000 Duplo!

(...) Once you've stopped playing with your DUPLO, have a look in your inbox.... perhaps Santa has been good to you... Scott A (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

Um, yeah, what he said (i.e., a METOO post). Todd - some of your posts come across as you "handing the message down from on high". I know you don't mean to seem that way, but you are coming across that way in some of your posts. Let's just lay off (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  WTB or WTT: blue 3 X 4 33-deg. slopes

Hi there, This post will look a lot like the one right above it. Please pardon the appearance of a duplicate post. By splitting the items, I hoping that people will be able to tell what I want, right from the subject line. I am in need of eighteen (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Can someone draw me something?

Done. Troy Bryan Wong <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FME37q.66v@lugnet.com... (...) I've (...) following, (...) format. (...) Lugnet (...) from (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Buying to Sell to Buy

Let me ask this......How many ppl buys sets to sell them to buy other sets? And am I some kind of wierdo for just buying stuff outright that I want instead of including half a dozen middlemen? (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  WTB or WTT: black 33-deg. inverse slopes

Hi there, I am in need of 48 (yes, forty-eight) black 2 X 3 33-degree inverse-slope pieces. If you have even a significant fraction of these pieces and are willing to part with them, please contact me by email. I am willing to buy these pieces at a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Time to update the old roll call

(...) Good idea. I think it's time I updated mine too. Name: Dan Jezek Gender: Male Year of birth: 1977 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: ranges from 5-70 Location: Honolulu, HI E-mail Address: danjezek@aloha.net LEGO/home page URL(s): (URL) Status: (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) May the gods love you, Todd. Do you have any idea how such a statement reads? From my view, very moralizing and very much adopting a parental voice. I'm sure you intend for this to be complimentary, but its quite backhanded at best. Basically, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.database (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact