  *79921 (-10)
  Re: I've done it, I've done it!

In lugnet.build, I write: (...) Someone respond to this message besides me! . / . \ Mr. Sad Poor ASCII Art Smiley (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) It's too late now, but beware that retailer catalogues are not intended for public consumption, especially before stores receive product. Many retailers in the U.S. haven't even been given copies of the year-2000 catalogue yet, probably to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Black rachet on space ship (like Metro Park)

I think at the meeting last saturday Roger and Russell told me the number of the space ship that has the black ratchet track in the middle but I can't remember the set name or number. Can you tell me again? It sounds like a neat set that my son (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Oh my Gawd!! These sets are awesome!!

(...) they're keepin' their butts warm! it get chilly on dino-island! later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: LEGO lights for MindStorms?

Hari Wiguna wrote in message ... (...) These are 9v light bulbs, and should work just fine with Mindstorms. With Mindstorms, you can even automatically use a neat feature of the 5033 brick. If the voltage is applied one way, the light is steady, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Set ID help needed

Mookie wrote in message <384A8647.6EB3020@wo...tt.net>... (...) Yup, that looks like a hit, I do have all the arches. It's also obvious that the kid (or younger sibling) this came from must have been on the verge of exiting the serious biting (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: UKLUG Prototype online

(...) I couldn't disagree more, the sky is black, the grass is also black, my bricks aren't all red. I hate these short days - I goto work, it's dark, I come out of work - it's dark. Carbon 60 (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Oh my Gawd!! These sets are awesome!!

(...) apparently (...) dinos, (...) I love the rusty corrugated metal roof pieces, and the planes look great, but why are Harry and the professor sitting in the engines on the blue one? Eh, adding a cockpit will be no biggie. Kevin (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Dreaming of a European Legofest

(...) I'd be interested too. (...) I agree, if enough UK people want to go maybe some of us should go as a group - I've never been abroad before you see :-) Carbon 60 (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org)

  Re: Set ID help needed

John Robert Blaze Kanehl wrote in message ... (...) Good call, looks like set 450 Fork Lift from 1973. Too bad I only have one of the printed yellow 1x4 bricks, and am missing the yellow lift platform. Also, one wheel is missing a tire. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact