  *78807 (-10)
  Re: MyFamily coupon

I did not get that error. I was pretty underwhelmed by the prices and the shipping charges, though... 4 each for two sets of dacta red slopes??? The 50 off took some of the sting out of it. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Has anybody tried to make the Asland Plaza Hotel?

(...) Just a WAG here, I'm gonna go with Ashland, Kentucky. Dunno why I guess that, though. :) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ky, lugnet.build)

  Re: Received my RIS 1.5 Upgrade Kit

I got mine yesterday ... and I didn't even order it! .... although I had tried several times since Oct 15th I made a few calls to Lego Canada, and Mindstorms, and sent/rec'd afew emails trying to order it, but no one at Lego (at that time) could (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Elephantastic!

There is an entire set NRFB on eBay now containing an elephant (#207766857). It ends tomorrow (maybe today where you are!) and is out of Italy. Maggie Cambron (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: When is "Not an Auction" really an auction?

(...) Actually, I just had a even screwier variation on this. I had an email solicitation that follows (minus identifying details): My name is Chris. I have set 4555 Frieght Loading Station and 4537 Twin Tank Transporter, due to finances I have to (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: MyFamily coupon

(...) Yes, I just got the sets today. I just used the code that I posted before as the coupon. Steve Martin (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: MyFamily coupon

Unfortunately, I just tried to use that coupon, and got an interested error - "Sorry, that coupon isn't valid yet". YET?? I thought you already used it ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!

(...) Well, I did get my call from them today to ship my 5840s; I asked about some older lines and got the answer that they're getting several boxes of Skeleton Crew 6232 (at least that's from the description the fellow gave to me). So look for (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Partsref is Moving to LUGNET

(...) Yeah I was thinking that the third size should be a composite of four views top, left, bottom, and right. Should the floor be kept in this kind of view? Ie: Rotate Part over floor rather than 4 Cameras, nuking the floor only on the bottom (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Re: Advent Calendar Fun!

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) And I saw both snowplow and locomotive... I just built a nice, if ordinary truck. Make a 2x6 double plate platform out of the blue 2x2 and 2x4 and red 2x3s. Put the yellow slope and 1x2 on the front, clear (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact