  *78797 (-20)
  Re: Canadian Tire

Ditto - I'd want up to 50 of the 2885s. If someone can pick them up for me, I'd really appreciate it. Especially if it is someone I trade with at cost before ;-) I'd only want about 10 in the box, the rest could be crammed into one box (though it (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: part # request.

(...) is the glass portion removable, also, what does the bottom look like? because i am goin of that 1 photo for it sofar, from what i can see, i think the center portion are stud tubes? or is it a "wall"? (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 4561 modifications

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) Budd (...) powered, (...) was (...) I (...) Interesting. I put a search for Buddliner into Altavista, and the first entry it popped up was for the Lexington and West Cambridge railroad, whose right of way (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs

Oops. (...) in the width of apparent waist, but she has a shoulder strap and belt with buckle, too. So it is a significantly different torso. It wasn't the grog that made her look thicker -- there's no visible lacing on her blouse. A pirate wench's (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Serial hookup follow-up

Oops. I realize I didn't provide much info in my previous post so I'll try more explicit. I've built the entire charger/serial interface unit and was following the final debug steps but was stopped at the last step of 3.2.2 in the assembly manual. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Partsref is Moving to LUGNET

Excellent! After looking at them I think that other perspectives are more important than colors. Have you tried experimenting with the ambient light option in povray? I don't think l3p gives you that option but you can modify the pov files l3p (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.brictionary)

  IR tower Com Port Speed

With my USB Multifunctional hub, I discovered with the com ports, I can accually set the speeds (110 to 921600 bits/s) of the port, has anyone tried to see if increasing the port speed will help improve IR communications between the computer and the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: reference material

(...) sieges. (...) I have the book _Castle_ by David McCauley, real good book. You also might check out the book _Castles Their Construction and History_ by Sidney Toy. It should be at the library as well. Dan (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?

(...) Someone needs to take charge and decide on a place to meet or this thread is going nowhere. I don't know what else we can do at this point. Any sugestions? John Warren (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ky)

  Re: Has anybody tried to make the Asland Plaza Hotel?

(...) What town is this hotel in? John (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ky, lugnet.build)

  Re: Ben's Millenium Falcon in Swedish television!

You deserve all the recognition you can get. :) It's not possible to tell on geocities. To do that you would need to use SSI or have access to the server logs, both of which are not possible with geocities. However, you could use their counter, but (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Part variation noted

I don't exactly know what year they did it (1989 perhaps?), but the classic minifig heads are no longer a solid stud on top, but instead open with a "Y" on the inside. -Jeremy. (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Partsref is Moving to LUGNET

(...) I Started this Several Weeks ago, I have already run Pov-Ray for the Thumbs and the Large Size. I have only the two sizes done so far. What would you call normal Size, I had not figured out a good third size any suggestions? All pngs, 128x96 (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.brictionary)

  FA(eBay): tiles black, grey, white and colored

128 Black Tiles (URL) grey tiles (light & dark) (URL) white tiles (URL) colored tiles (red/yellow/blue/purple) (URL) Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com Web page: (URL) Page: (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Advent Calendar Fun!

(...) Clearly this is in the eye of the beholder... Taya said on seeing that one "nice snowplow" At this scale, with these bricks, things can be more than one thing. (...) local (...) Hear Hear. ++Lar (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Happy December!

(...) seem (...) Definitively: you start at 1 and go to 24, matching the days on the calendar. That's why it's called an advent *calendar*, not an advent goodie countdown. I had one of these every year from when I was just a toddler until I was (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: part # request.

(...) It's also in the big shuttle set from the 1999 Launch Command series, as well as the Shell promo station. 30264 is on the blue filter part; 30343 is on the white portion. -Jeremy. (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Tilt

I tested the touch sensor approach...I think it will take too much weight/force to trigger the touch sensor. I'm now working on using the Mindstorms light sensor as a tilt sensor. I hung a freely swinging brick flush against the light sensor. As the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 4561 modifications

(...) Yes. Buddliners (note the extra D). THERE's a hybrid. These evolved out of Budd RDCs, I think, and I have heard of versions of these that are Diesel powered, electric powered and unpowered. The unpowered ones are the so called "first (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  ldraw.org December Model of the Month Winner

The winner for ldraw.org's December Model of the Month competition is Thomas Burger, with his 'Datsville LMT Out From MacArthur Tunnel' image. Check it out at (URL) Congrats Tom! -Tim Courtney ldraw.org Project Coordinator (URL) timcourtne ICQ: (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact