  *78672 (-5)
  Re: Lid worden van LUGNET

Hey kijk gaaf dat is vijf leden... Dave Jaco van der Molen <jmolen@globalxs.nl> wrote in message news:FM2562.995@lugnet.com... (...) te (...) heb (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Dimensions of a SD40 and GP35

The GP35 is rather a boring engine in appearance. If you could pull off a GP30, that would be spectacular! Due to some "hacks" at design time, they have rather elaborate and ungainly fairing on the top of the hood which is a result of the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) <JOKE> Who knows? As a yank, all you brits sound/read a like to me. </JOKE> (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8856 instructions finished

(...) Thanks much for doing this work. I'm assuming you uploaded them to www.brickshelf.com. Do you know how long it takes until they are posted to the public? Or are they somewhere else (I couldn't find them on your web page)? (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: Old Parts replaced by Newer Versions?

(...) new (...) sunk (...) long (...) same (...) Yes there are actually (at least) three different versions of 4085 which increasingly strengthen the structure of the clip. The oldest (type I) version has the tips of the clip turned in and looks (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact